As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's [Britney], Bitch.

1235»

• Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    actually it's stevie nicks

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    her version

do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I went to a friend's place and we watched "Spice World" for shits and giggles cuz it was on Netflix Instant Stream.

it was fucking terrible shit. Words can't even describe it.

Spiceworld is amazing

It's completely surreal

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    L|ama wrote:
    it's weird how formerly popular artists can still sell a lot of albums without really being in the thoughts of the public any more

like britney, I can't remember the last time I've heard her mentioned for her music outside of the internet and yet she's still selling alright

What does this even mean?

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    I hear about britney quite literally every day on the radio

i am almost certain I hear more about her than lady gaga these days

• Options
    WeAre138WeAre138 Registered User regular
    Who sung that piano song they used on the Macintosh Airbook comercials? "I'm a new soul; I came to this strange world hoping I can learn about how to give and take", the song went like that. It was catchy too, just unplayable in a club.

Why don't we celebrate more young woman who, ya know, actually play instruments instead of just peddling sex? Don't get me wrong, I like sex and its peddling. Let's just stop mistaking it for talent.

Dinosaurs can happen at anytime!
  • Options
    Nobody says Britney's talented

But she's good at what she does

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Lady Gaga is incredibly talented

ETqXK.png
  • Options
    yeah but sometimes she needs to shut up

• Options
    Oaka23Oaka23 Registered User regular
    Spaking of Lady Gaga:
    t1larg_ladgaga_cover.jpg
    25189_1223852648209_1585770054_30447254_1166989_n.jpg

Oaka you magnificent bastard I am in love with you in a way that offends gods and men.
    Comic edits! And for prospective editors, some common panels and extra crap you can use!