As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Autographs?

mdinstuhlmdinstuhl Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
Last year I had to leave on Sunday so I completely missed the meet-n-greet-n-autograph-and-possibly-picture-taking session with Tycho and Gabe. If they were to have such a session this year, what would you want for them to autograph?

Here's what I'm bringing:

51eaPmMp8nL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Before everyone freaks out, I bought it used for about $3.00 because I needed to cite it for a paper that I was writing. I would not recommend that anyone actually READ it.

Gamertag: mdinstuhl
LJ: http://neophoenix.livejournal.com
mdinstuhl on

• Options
    KirbyPuckettKirbyPuckett Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I've never understood autographs, so I would just thank them, shake their hands, and be on my merry way.

KirbyPuckett on
  • Options
    HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, we just chatted up Tycho for a few minutes when he swung by our table in the Red Lion last year. Showed him the game we were playing, gave him a brief demo, and that was that.

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited June 2007
    I will be bringing back my PAX Cube for a thrid year.
    paxcube.jpg
    It's already got Gabe and Tycho on there, as well as MC Chris and several NESkimos (but not Johntendo) and Optimus Rhyme. It's still got unmarkered space, so we'll see what happens this year.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    KirbyPuckettKirbyPuckett Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »
    I will be bringing back my PAX Cube for a thrid year.
    paxcube.jpg
    It's already got Gabe and Tycho on there, as well as MC Chris and several NESkimos (but not Johntendo) and Optimus Rhyme. It's still got unmarkered space, so we'll see what happens this year.

As I said above, I don't like autographs, but that's pretty awesome what you do there. It's a nice keepsake since you keep bringing it back.

KirbyPuckett on
  • Options
    mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    At an East coast comic convention that Mike and Jerry attended, I got my (at the time) brand new CTS shirt signed and a card board tube signed. The CTS shirt was so new, Mike and Jerry had not seen it in person yet. Jerry even said something like, "Hey Mike. Check out the new shirt. It came out pretty well."

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Moe_Fwacky wrote: »

Freezepop!

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
This discussion has been closed.