As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anybody hit up TRINITY on Saturday night?

fake_ianfake_ian Registered User new member
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
My roommate and I crashed Trinity on Saturday night dressed as Stormtroopers. Later that evening a bunch of Minecraft folks showed up and things really got nuts.

Just wondering if anybody had taken any pictures or if anybody from the forum here was in attendance? We had a blast kicking it with all the PAX fans and hope to party even harder next year!

fake_ian on

• Options
    hkhmhkhm Registered User new member
    yep, i was there. in fact, one of the friends i was with snapped a great pic with you two.

• Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    I was going to go, until they said the cover cost as much as Minecraft beta... Then I found a free place with cheap beer. :P

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    JeppyJeppy Maple Valley WARegistered User regular
    Worst experience ever! They did a bait and switch on us. We signed up for the VIP party for Alienware and was put into the regular club portion. They even confirmed my friend and myself were on the list. We got treated like total crap! I will never recommend that hole in the wall to anyone. What a joke for a club and the manager is a total jerk!

• Options
    OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    @Jeppy Alienware party was Friday not Saturday.
    @fake_ian my buddy was dancin around you guys and one of you relinquished your helmet to him. I think that was his best memory of the con. Kudos to you sirs

Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • Options
    dalkordalkor Registered User regular
    Liger wrote:
    I was going to go, until they said the cover cost as much as Minecraft beta... Then I found a free place with cheap beer. :P
    Cheap beer? I think you mean free beer ;p

• Options
    JeppyJeppy Maple Valley WARegistered User regular
    @Optimusbry... we went Friday. Either way what a crappy thing to do and a crappy club.

• Options
    hkhmhkhm Registered User new member
  • Options
    fake_ianfake_ian Registered User new member
    Awesome! Rad pics! Thx for the words @Optimusbry <4

I was the dude in the white hoodie - if you guys ever see us at any bars around Seattle in the future be sure to call us out so we can have a drink! - the best part of wearing that gear out is meeting new like-minded people. You wouldn't believe how many asshats like to mess with Stormtroopers for seemingly no reason :P