As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E PbP] Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC (The Curse was MAN! What a TWEEST!)

1464748495052»

• Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    I'm REALLY sorry guys.

I've been so busy with work that I've completely forgot this thread. With another crunch time on the coming horizon, I doubt I'll be able to update as often as before.

Therefore, I've decided to cut the game here I'm afraid. It's kind of a terrible thing closing the game here, but RL demands otherwise. I am however, quite impressed (as well as proud) that this was my longest running DnD game not only here in the Penny Arcade Forums, but longest overall DnD game period. It's been a blast DMing for you guys.

As for you all (the players), let me say thanks for playing Curse of the Crimson Throne with me, and for letting me DM you guys with this adventure. It's been a blast, and the memorable adventures you all had against Gaedran Lamm, The Cowhammer Boys, the battle of the Otygughs, the shady meeting with Devargo Barvasi and the rooftop chase scene were awesome and a great read. Hopefully if (and that's a big IF) I start another PbP here, I hope to see you again someday in the recruitment (behind the DM Screen of course).

See you, Space Cowboy...

Signing off!

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Thanks for running, it was great while it lasted, good luck with work!

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    firemanfredfiremanfred Registered User regular
    Yep, I hope things slow down enough for you to enjoy some gaming again soon! Thanks for DM'ing!

tepvoy5.png
    Spaceships are better than relationships
  • Options
    SnowSquallSnowSquall Registered User regular
    It was a great game; great setting, characters and a damn interesting read. Thanks for running it and good luck with everything.

Quinnten, Human Sorceror [Giant Ants]