As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA comic: Friday December 16, 2011 - Cryptozoology

13»

• Options
    letiferzletiferz Registered User new member
    Aurich wrote:
    I liked this one - kind of concerned that the whole "non consensual" is going to bring back the rape is not a joke crowd though.

They somehow ignored the FF during the entire last controversy, so meh.

It's breakfast time and now I really want some OJ.

No such luck, they've gotten wind. Gabe and Tycho Still Think Rape Is Hilarious

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Ashoka wrote:
    No, no it's not rape. The egg is wearing bdsm clothes. This is just fantasy roleplaying.

Yeah I was going to make this point. Dumpty's got a motherfucking whip yo.

It seems the master has become the slave, since he's got the whip and the ball gag.

You don't dom the Fruit fucker. It's right there on the warning label.

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    I guess today's strip is so terrible they're not gonna bother to make a thread for it?

• Options
    AurichAurich ArizonaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    letiferz wrote:
    Aurich wrote:
    I liked this one - kind of concerned that the whole "non consensual" is going to bring back the rape is not a joke crowd though.

I know the rape trigger thing is a real thing, and I'm seriously resisting the urge to troll. But FF has been doing his thing for a very long time, and there are so many people who know about it now that didn't before (and never would have) just because a fuss has been made.

Aurich on
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    And why the hell is she
    MelissaMcEwan.png

being so oversensitive about this. I highly doubt anyone has ever thought about her in a sexual nature before. Victim of neglect or obesity, sure, but I seriously doubt that "rape" is a trigger word for her. Probably just the Mrs Broflovski sort, just looking for controversy where there is none in the hope of getting attention.

Rehab on
    NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Rehab wrote:
    And why the hell is she
    MelissaMcEwan.png

being so oversensitive about this. I highly doubt anyone has ever thought about her in a sexual nature before. Victim of neglect or obesity, sure, but I seriously doubt that "rape" is a trigger word for her. Probably just the Mrs Broflovski sort, just looking for controversy where there is none in the hope of getting attention.
    Woah there buddy, nice.

Super nice job there, that is basically

the best sequence of words I've encountered. Why it manages to just perfectly express an honest heartfelt sentiment of which you can rightly be proud.

Do you have some kind of an embroidery pattern? I've been looking for something to hang in my kitchen above "God Bless This Mess" and I was going to go with "Fat chicks aren't people they're hogbeasts" but golly if you haven't managed to blow my wordsmithing out of the water.

Hahaha

women

FAT WOMEN

am I right?

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2011
    Aurich wrote:
    letiferz wrote:
    Aurich wrote:

I know the rape trigger thing is a real thing, and I'm seriously resisting the urge to troll. But FF has been doing his thing for a very long time, and there are so many people who know about it now that didn't before (and never would have) just because a fuss has been made.
    To be fair, a fruit barely qualifies as living, so I think that's why FF gets a pass.

EDIT: Rehab...what exactly are you trying to say?

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I find comics where eggs in bondage gear getting molested by something that normally fucks fruit is hilarious on an irrelevant level.

There is a clear difference between that as a concept and the sort of thing that Rehab wrote above, which was just vile and pretty damn hateful. I mean, the several levels of wrong associated with what you wrote I just can't quite fathom.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    I'm really going to miss Rehab. I dunno why these fucking comics warped him into a [silly goose] all of a sudden. :?

Edit - SON I AM DISAPPOINT. But really, out of nowhere shit. Not defending him.

Henroid on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Not the topic of this thread.