As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Jinnigan - account problems

NarizakNarizak Registered User new member
This is an alt of Jinnigan I registered back in the day.

I tried to change my email from jinnigan@hotmail.com to jinnigan@gmail.com

I received no activation letter

I sent an email to forumadmin email but no responses

so here I am

Jinnigan.gif
Narizak on

• Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2006
    Trying to fix now, I'll email you when when I'm done.

Doc on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    Rawk.

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited June 2006
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    TheFarSide wrote:
    Jinnigan who is that fag with your avatar
    His Jef Costello avatar.

Fucking sweet, BTW Jin. :^:

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Captain Fantazmo LaserbeeCaptain Fantazmo Laserbee Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    I...am having the same problem??

It seems like whether or not my account is 'active' is random. One time it'll say it doesn't exist, few minutes later it's inactive, and next thing you know it's working. Like right now.

Captain Fantazmo Laserbee on
  • Options
    TobyToby Registered User regular
    edited June 2006
    TheJeff wrote:
    I...am having the same problem??

It seems like whether or not my account is 'active' is random. One time it'll say it doesn't exist, few minutes later it's inactive, and next thing you know it's working. Like right now.

Exact same problem. I also just changed my email address like Jinnigan did. I can always tell when it's happened again, since I'm not automatically logged on like normal.

Toby on
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2006
    This may or may not be related but there are a couple of guys in EVE - one of them is trying to register for the forums but every username he tries, the signup says is disallowed. The other (thesarcasmic) is trying to retrieve his password but the forum doesn't seem to be emailing it to the address he thinks it was registered under.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2006
    This may or may not be related but there are a couple of guys in EVE - one of them is trying to register for the forums but every username he tries, the signup says is disallowed. The other (thesarcasmic) is trying to retrieve his password but the forum doesn't seem to be emailing it to the address he thinks it was registered under.

The forum's outgoing email is generally broken. If you PM me his username, I can reset his password.

Also, yes, signup is disallowed for the time being. We're having some backend issues that are allowing spammers and tentacles through and it's just not worth the trouble. I can also register the username for him if you want, but only because I'm feeling extra nice today.

Monoxide on