As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CD burning freeeware with crossfading

mr-razzcocksmr-razzcocks Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Does anybody know of any freeware I can use to burn CDs that have crossfading between the tracks? I've Google searched this until it drove me mad, but I can't find anything that I don't need to pay for, and I'm really really cheap.

Cheers in advance.

mr-razzcocks on

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pretty sur eitunes has a crossfading option

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    mr-razzcocksmr-razzcocks Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nah, I've tried that. It has the option to play tracks with crossfading, but I can't burn to CD with crossfading enabled.

mr-razzcocks on
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nope, nothing will do it automatically. Most are pretty straightforward, and will simply start the CD track where the music starts. The other option is music editing software that allows you to set up CD markers on it to signal where a new track should start. Which is out of the realm of freeware (at least, for it working automatically).

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    GunstarGunstar Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i dunno if you want something like real crossfading as in the songs overlap at the ends and beginings or if you mean something like on beatles - abbey road where the last half of the album is basically one huge song split into tracks. the cd is made so there is a trackchange but the sound just continues.

if you mean the second thing i talk about itunes can do it:

edit-preferences-advancing-burning-gaptime

Gunstar on
    greencall.gifredfist.gif
    Xbox : gunst4r