As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

AusPAX 2013 Planning UNDERWAY! Remember to register your interest! (Check OP)

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    What are muppits?

Also aren't you on a date tonight? Does this mean I need to continually message you tonight asking for updates?

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The plot was rather simple, but I don't mean that in a bad way - sometimes you just want to see a relaxing movie.

Muppets is on the agenda sometime soon, maybe Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Tinker tailor looks good.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    It does, I glanced at a trailer while I was in the lobby.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    What are muppits?

Also aren't you on a date tonight? Does this mean I need to continually message you tonight asking for updates?

yes I am.

no it doesn't.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Oh, no it doesn't?

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Oh no it doesn't.

Blake T on
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    E: Oh god it is obvious.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    #pipe wrote:
    Blake T wrote:
    What are muppits?

yes I am.

no it doesn't.

But I still should though right?

Also never go to a butcher in Elwood or St Kilda holy crap I got shafted but didn't want to go anywhere else because it was sort of sunny and I walked and went to the green grocer there which wasn't so bad.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    I’ll probably catch Arriety and Muppets next week when my brother visits.

I’ve been waiting to watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy for ages now. It’s not far away though.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I'm not going to be able to get to the pub before 10.

Is anybody even going to be there still?

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    maybe? doubtful since I'll be there from about 5:15 or so on

would be good to see you though!

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    do you guys have a "the" pub? Or did you just make loose plans and so for today it is "the" pub?

if the former what is it called and does everyone know your name thus making it a place you want to be

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I start work at 5... Poo to that! Stupid work, all expecting me to come in and actually do stuff in return for money...

• Options
    Wimble wrote: »
    do you guys have a "the" pub? Or did you just make loose plans and so for today it is "the" pub?

if the former what is it called and does everyone know your name thus making it a place you want to be

I saw a pub called Cheers one time. I went straight past it. No way am I going in there.

• Options
    Wimble wrote:

The go to loose plan is go to "a" pub.

The long discussion is then which pub do we go to.

• Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote:

I have a few "the" pubs but they change depending on what day of the week it is

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    The bar named Cheers near me finally got closed down after another bad drug deal ended in murder

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    "the" pub is typically whatever pub is physically closest to your current location

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    OdenOden Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    "the" pub is typically whatever pub is physically closest to your current location

that rule only applies to after work drinks!

• Options
    The pub is The Lyrebird for me.
    Mostly because my best mate works there as well as my brother. Along with the fact we know the owner and it is stumbling distance.

• Options
    KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    I'm not going to be able to get to the pub before 10.

Is anybody even going to be there still?

I'll do my best, but I probably won't be having a late one.

• Options
    Yeah, if there won't be anyone there, I'll not make the trek in.

• Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    We won't be getting there till around 8 I'd say.

Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    I got called a "friend"

I dunno if I should just try anyway after 3 get togethers

or if I should just jettison myself into space and return to my home planet

• Options
    Be the friend that bangs her and steals her booze then blunter.

• Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    Why didn't I think of that

This is why I need you around Blake

• Options
    We are at the conservatory, it's opposite the beer cafe and above carnegies which is a yellow building.

• Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    Right the conservatory bottarga finish my beer first

• Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    Currently uncle billies near the train line.
    p.s I love you all.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So I'm back from Shoal Bay, nice and refreshed. What'd I miss?

• Options
    Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Nuttin'

• Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Evrytin'

broken image link
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    You missed my recital

• Options
    I told you, I had to work late Keith!

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    IT WAS MY FIRST SOLO

• Options
    ALL THE OTHER KIDS' PARENTS WERE THERE

• Options
    BILLY'S DAD WAS THERE AND HE'S A DRUNK

• Options
    BILLY'S DAD'S A- oh I see you've been informed.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Third date in three Fridays

Best one yet!

This discussion has been closed.