As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

fuck.

2»

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Swords, yes. You said the correct thing.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    thanks, guys.

i need to go sleep, i think.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Sounds like a good idea.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote:
    Pretty much I'm just trying to work out the best way to get a kindle shipped to me.

God damn, delivery from America takes a long time. Might ship it to a man I know in England.

where are you trying to get it shipped to?

• Options
    DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    Secretly get the snip, spend her last days boning like you've never boned before to 'try and have a baby'.

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I can kinda see why some folks would want a kid, want to leave something in the world or know you did something positive but if you have a disease thats gonna have a high chance of passing onto your kid I don't think you should do that!

The daycare thing is a good idea, although spending time with kids in a daycare may make her want her own kid even more.

M.D. on
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I can kinda see why some folks would want a kid, want to leave something in the world or know you did something positive but if you have a disease thats gonna have a high chance of passing onto your kid I don't think you should do that!

The daycare thing is a good idea, although spending time with kids in a daycare may make her want her own kid even more.

Yeah.

If 2 gays do it, will their kid catch it?
    Uh ohhhhhh

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Neville, are you calling homosexuality a disease?

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Here is a good argument.

He's twenty.

It's hard enough being a parent in a stable relationship when you are older than that.

He'd be twenty and a single dad.

• Options
    nevs, wha

also blake also has a good point

• Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    Swordfights you did good, man.

This discussion has been closed.