As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Mobile App: http://store.steampowered.com/mobile (Open Beta)

1939495969799»

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    SkutSkut wrote:
    I like Indie Royales system better than humble bundle, end up with less games I don't like, can just give the steam keys away to someone that'll have some fun with them. The actual bundles have been kinda meh tho. But eh, 4 bucks for Zeno Clash and some games to give out when it's over to you guys, as well as a nice album for preordering.

Also let's not forget that Humble Bundle 2 wasn't that good, fucking Cortex Command being awesome and abandonware... :(

That is true, but I believe this is something that the bundle people frown on. At least from gathered evidence that is what I have come to believe. Since I like what they are doing I choose to let them vanish. Understand the other view point though.

striderjg on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Jedi Knight 2 is the best game. I spent forever on the 'ladder' map, with realistic lightsaber physics turned on.
    Anyone remember this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I53Dh_28hg

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Entriech wrote:
    Jedi Knight 2 is the best game. I spent forever on the 'ladder' map, with realistic lightsaber physics turned on.
    Anyone remember this?

vid snip'd

Christ, yes.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    So much time spent playing Ladder.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I had the games on discs years ago, just long since knowing where they are. Such good MP.

Hmmm....does the multiplayer still work?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Playing lotto today, so come monday if all my friends see games in your steam account you know why.

Did I ever tell you how wonderful I think you are?

Just thought you should know.

Not trying to suck up or anything.

Honest.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The DF/JK collection at $5 is always so temping, but I have the disks for all the game literally right at my feet.

The last time I told myself this, it was for KOTOR. Tried to install it, and one of my discs no longer worked. I bought it the next time it was on sale.

Moral of the story: Discs are frail, Steam is forever (hopefully).

captaink on
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    DoctorArch wrote:
    I had the games on discs years ago, just long since knowing where they are. Such good MP.

We were playing JKA quite a bit together on a PA server provided by the classy Digital Syn after the Christmas sale. And there are other servers out there, ya know... in the wild.

• Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Time for a new thread!

HiT BiT on
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    This thread has grown too classy. I've given it a new home with extra large closets for all the top hats and monocles.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/155476/steam-thread-all-dapper-crabs-all-the-time

Go forth and class!

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Drake wrote:
    DoctorArch wrote:

We were playing JKA quite a bit together on a PA server provided by the classy Digital Syn after the Christmas sale. And there are other servers out there, ya know... in the wild.

It has been a long time since I've been called a Mexican Jew Lizard, perhaps it's time to venture back into the wild.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    How is the SP campaign in JK2?

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    TheCanMan wrote:
    How is the SP campaign in JK2?

Good. Single player in all the games are good. The only one I haven't beat is Mysteries of the Sith. Others I have played multiple times each.

This discussion has been closed.