As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Men wearing women's clothing.

XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
A number of years ago, I had a brilliant idea for Halloween. I was going to take my sister's clothes and dress up as a girl. So, I took her beige trench coat, her skinny jeans, a pair of sunglasses, and her riding boots. I also bought a silk headscarf because I didn't want to buy a wig.

The result was quite good. I looked quite female, but I wasn't drawing too much attention to myself, either. A lot of my high school classmates remarked at how well I could mimic a female at a distance (especially when I had the shades on). Some even asked for pictures, which I posed for.

Sadly, I haven't done anything like that since then, but I was thinking about doing it again...

Any gentlemen here ever wear women's clothing before?

XX55XX on

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    It can be fun, but "women's shoes" are vastly inferior to unisex and "men's shoes." Too expensive, uncomfortable and poorly made.

However I used to do rocky horror so uh yeah.

zepherin on
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    what is the reason for doing so?

• Options
    XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
    Jars wrote:
    what is the reason for doing so?

Halloween costume.
    It can be fun, but "women's shoes" are vastly inferior to unisex and "men's shoes." Too expensive, uncomfortable and poorly made.

My sister's boots had a flat heel, so it wasn't that bad. They weren't as comfortable as my sneakers, but it worked.

• Options
    Geese_PantsGeese_Pants Registered User regular
    I think part of this depends on your arch structure. Women's dress shoes are a hot mess. I've done drag races and crap for gags, fuck womens shoes.

Then again, I have bad knees after years of abuse. Obligatory "fuck you doc, I'll stop sky diving and skiing the alps each winter when I'm dead".

• Options
    BagginsesBagginses __BANNED USERS regular
    I think part of this depends on your arch structure. Women's dress shoes are a hot mess. I've done drag races and crap for gags, fuck womens shoes.
    on
    Then again, I have bad knees after years of abuse. Obligatory "fuck you doc, I'll stop sky diving and skiing the alps each winter when I'm dead".

Have you considered switching to nordic? It might be a little late, as it's fairly strenuous for the lower body if you're skate skiing, but you'd have to be doing something absolutely amazing to have a hard crash on flat terrain.

• Options
    Geese_PantsGeese_Pants Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Bagginses wrote:
    on

Have you considered switching to nordic? It might be a little late, as it's fairly strenuous for the lower body if you're skate skiing, but you'd have to be doing something absolutely amazing to have a hard crash on flat terrain.

I like downhill, I like go fast!!!!!!!!! It's my treat for working hard each year and my family has a few places in Austria.

Plus I spent about 8 years jumping out of planes and running around on flight decks in the Navy along with marching about with 60+ pounds on my back for miles on end in the mountains of ass fuck. My knees are fucked, nothing I can do about it. But I'm not going to let it slow me down.

Geese_Pants on