As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nerdy/Gaming Apparel

1161718192022»

• Options
    PjstelfordPjstelford Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I have this shirt
    nint055lg1.jpghttp://www.80stees.com/products/Nintendo_Zelda_t-shirt.asp
    A friend bought me when he went to states, i only wear it when i'm alone. :?

Oh and here's Annah from Planescape - Torment poster/framed if anyone wants one http://www.zazzle.com/deadred*

deadredartblogspotcomanu.jpg
    http://deadred-art.blogspot.com/

My god, beautifully done. Any chance of you hitting up the other characters? I might be tempted to entice you with a commission, or at least make a collection effort.

Hell, if you're at ComicCon I hope you reply by this point. Would love to buy some prints and have them nao.

Pjstelford on
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    435.jpg

My latest acquisition, via Otakon.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Pjstelford wrote: »
    I have this shirt

Oh and here's Annah from Planescape - Torment poster/framed if anyone wants one http://www.zazzle.com/deadred*

My god, beautifully done. Any chance of you hitting up the other characters? I might be tempted to entice you with a commission, or at least make a collection effort.

Hell, if you're at ComicCon I hope you reply by this point. Would love to buy some prints and have them nao.

I'ts not me, but the person is very close and special and all that, you can get commission's from the blogspot site (some images there could be classed as NSFW) http://deadred-art.blogspot.com and http://deadred-art.blogspot.com/2007/01/commissions.html but neither of us can afford or get the chance to go to ComicCon unfortunately. (location problems)

But go for commissions for other characters if you want them, she loves the game (we were both actually having a pst playthrough at the time she drew annah) and this is her only job at the moment so you could help fund greatness! :mrgreen: prints can be bought from the zazzle site at the moment in any shape and form http://www.zazzle.com/deadred*

Deaderinred on
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I have this shirt

I'ts not me, but the person is very close and special and all that, you can get commission's from the blogspot site (some images there could be classed as NSFW) http://deadred-art.blogspot.com and http://deadred-art.blogspot.com/2007/01/commissions.html but neither of us can afford or get the chance to go to ComicCon unfortunately. (location problems)

But go for commissions for other characters if you want them, she loves the game (we were both actually having a pst playthrough at the time she drew annah) and this is her only job at the moment so you could help fund greatness! :mrgreen: prints can be bought from the zazzle site at the moment in any shape and form http://www.zazzle.com/deadred*

Wow, please tell her that I really loved her rendition of Annah, who's one of my most beloved female characters ever, and that I would buy 5 of those posters if I didn't live in Brazil.

Stormwatcher on
    Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dangerous wrote: »
    http://www.threadless.com/submission...board_Cat_Moon

thread over.

The awesomeness of a wolf and moon shirt with an internet meme.

Haha I would buy that shirt so hard. I'd wear it everywhere and not give a fuck.

it was printed a few days ago. It sold out instantly.

EskimoDave on
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    EskimoDave wrote: »
    Dangerous wrote: »
    http://www.threadless.com/submission...board_Cat_Moon

thread over.

The awesomeness of a wolf and moon shirt with an internet meme.

Haha I would buy that shirt so hard. I'd wear it everywhere and not give a fuck.

it was printed a few days ago. It sold out instantly.

Of course it did. Threadless only has enough money to print up about a half-dozen shirts and absolutely no way to accommodate the possibility of printing shirts to meet demand for more orders.

Santa Claustrophobia on
  • Options
    NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Not sure if this has been posted before, but I desperately want the Deadpool Belt Buckle.

For those who don't want to click the link, it is this:

deadpoolbuckle.jpg

Each one is made to order and I want one so hard.

Nostregar on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Wow, please tell her that I really loved her rendition of Annah, who's one of my most beloved female characters ever, and that I would buy 5 of those posters if I didn't live in Brazil.

I'll let her know and zazzle ships world wide. :mrgreen:

Deaderinred on
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Might be the cost of shipping to Brazil. As it is, I'll email her when I'm more coherent, and see what it would take to round up a rendition of Falls From Grace.

Pjstelford on
  • Options
    MinionOfCthulhuMinionOfCthulhu Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Nostregar wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted before, but I desperately want the Deadpool Belt Buckle.

For those who don't want to click the link, it is this:

deadpoolbuckle.jpg

Each one is made to order and I want one so hard.

That is awesome.

MinionOfCthulhu on
    mgssig.jpg1152dt.gif
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Eh, too Hot Topicy.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Well the belt doesn't come with it. You can put it on whatever you want. It's just the buckle.

Unless that's what you were talking about.

Nostregar on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Oh, alright. That's a bit better. How does it attach to a regular belt?

edit: Ah, I see it has a hook apparatus in the back.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited July 2009

Might be the cost of shipping to Brazil. As it is, I'll email her when I'm more coherent, and see what it would take to round up a rendition of Falls From Grace.

Yeah, shipping plus custom taxes usually make T-shirts and Posters a bit too much.

And my wife wouldn't be too thrilled with that gorgeous red headed Tiefling on our walls, either, she never played Torment. ;)

Stormwatcher on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Yeah, shipping plus custom taxes usually make T-shirts and Posters a bit too much.

And my wife wouldn't be too thrilled with that gorgeous red headed Tiefling on our walls, either, she never played Torment. ;)

Well, you know what to do.
    Hint: Don't kill the wife.

Pjstelford on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

Find someone to make the costume and ask her to wear it? :D

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Well, there is that. See, that right there is using man logic. It involves a 30 part plan, of which the important steps are.

1.) Surreptitiously acquire wifey's measurements
    4.) Find a qualified tailor to make the outfit based on above painting and aforementioned measurements.
    10.) Surprise wifey with awesome outfit.
    14.) Finally convince wifey to wear awesome outfit.
    17.) Take picture of wifey in somewhat similar pose.
    20.) Recover from exhaustion. Don't forget to drink lots of water.
    25.) Tell her you find her so beautiful you had the above painting done of her.
    30.) Tell her you're sorry in front of a full courtroom.

Pjstelford on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    There's a mario and peach costume in some of the links in this thread... i always wondered... :winky:

Deaderinred on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i come bearing gifts
    9a2uzb.jpg
    [/creepypost]

Local H Jay on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    ArcSyn wrote: »

Well, there is that. See, that right there is using man logic. It involves a 30 part plan, of which the important steps are.

1.) Surreptitiously acquire wifey's measurements
    4.) Find a qualified tailor to make the outfit based on above painting and aforementioned measurements.
    10.) Surprise wifey with awesome outfit.
    14.) Finally convince wifey to wear awesome outfit.
    17.) Take picture of wifey in somewhat similar pose.
    20.) Recover from exhaustion. Don't forget to drink lots of water.
    25.) Tell her you find her so beautiful you had the above painting done of her.
    30.) Tell her you're sorry in front of a full courtroom.

holy fuck my mind is blown.

Stormwatcher on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i come bearing gifts
    9a2uzb.jpg
    [/creepypost]

So does she, by the looks of it.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I don't really know how that picture fits the thread but I'm not saying I mind.

is that how a character dressed in pokemon?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    I don't really know how that picture fits the thread but I'm not saying I mind.

is that how a character dressed in pokemon?

I'm going back a few years (wow, has it been 10+ years already?) and I'm going to say that is Misty, from the TV show. I loved that show.
    No, I don't still watch it
    Yeah, I probably would if I saw it on
    Who am I kidding, I should set up an auto-DVR for it..

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    She's Misty, alright.

Is there a way to make that sexual?

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    She's Misty, alright.

I think she's doing a pretty good job of it.

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FalstaffFalstaff Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    She's Misty, alright.

Short shorts and a T-Shirt? Nah, can't be done.

Edit: scrounging for content... uh, I have a mario T-Shirt?

Edit 2: Ah, I see what you're saying.

Falstaff on
    Still verbing the adjective noun.
  • Options
    KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    but... but misty was like totally flat chested. I am appalled, you hear me, appalled, at this sad attempt at cosplay.

Kor on
    DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I meant the word misty. That model is doing everything in her power to make it sexual. And succeeding spectactularly.

cooljammer00 on
    steam_sig.png

• Options
    XenonShazbotXenonShazbot Registered User new member
    edited August 2009
    Choose Wisely
    142530-teextile.jpg
    Real Life Pokemon Shirt: http://www.teextile.com/1039

Comes in blue only right now but on the page it says if enough people express interest, they will print it in red as well

XenonShazbot on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    TekDragonTekDragon __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2009
    It's that time of year again. Anyone know any good updates? I'm going through all the sites on here to pick out Christmas gifts.

TekDragon on
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    Got this for Christmas. It's pretty awesome:
    pECKO1-6478043dt.jpg

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    PunkBoy wrote: »
    Got this for Christmas. It's pretty awesome:
    pECKO1-6478043dt.jpg

That is pretty great.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited December 2009
    It's... true, yes. But this is kind of a weird thread to ask in.

Edit: only the wired ones, or ones packaged for PC with the wireless USB adaptor.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    dangerous_okamidangerous_okami Registered User new member
    These ones are also very cool: SFRYU-340x340.jpg

They are ramping up their releases and the cool thing is that they are all official, but not too nerdy...

http://www.levelupwear.com

• Options
    NumanNuman Registered User new member
    I've got a black Nintendo tee I'm quite proud of. Just can't find the t-shirt anywhere to post a pic of.

It's an all black t-shirt with the Nintendo coat of arms and a small shield with each corner filled with the 4 classic original Nintendo game symbols : A Mushroom, Link, Donkey Kong and Motocross. It almost looks like a gang type t-shirt at a quick glance, although under scrutiny it is obvious what it is. The rest of the heraldry features two classic controllers all in white tracery along with the shield itself. There's also a small banner below that reads : Est. 1984

It's subtle and not overtly nerdy.

I have this exact shirt. I just spent half an hour searching for an online image of it, and the only thing about this shirt that turned up is this post on this forum. So I decided to just upload a photo of myself wearing the shirt. So the internet will know!

Here: http://i.imgur.com/RJLwU.jpg

• Options
    jeddy leejeddy lee Registered User regular
    The wife got me the mass effect elite armor hoodie for valentines day. The card attached said "my name is commander Shepard and you are my favorite person on the citadel"

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-hoodies/gunmetal-n7-elite-armour-stripe-hoody

Backlog Challenge: 0%
    0/8

PS2
    FF X replay

PS3
    God of War 1&2 HD
    Rachet and Clank Future
    MGS 4
    Prince of Persia

Bayonetta
    Fable 3

DS
    FF: 4 heroes of light
  • Options
    ValleoValleo Registered User regular
    jeddy lee wrote: »
    The wife got me the mass effect elite armor hoodie for valentines day. The card attached said "my name is commander Shepard and you are my favorite person on the citadel"

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-hoodies/gunmetal-n7-elite-armour-stripe-hoody

:^:

That's awesome.