As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition] Triple Skulls is where it's at!

• Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    If anyone wants an open league game within the next hour or so, hit me up on steam.

Steam ID?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    In my sig

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Got it. Sent friend request.

• Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Docshifty wrote: »
    Regular league game played. Pretty sure half my rolls were skulls.

'Course, my opponent couldn't roll anything other than 1s so.

Seriously, my goatment have flacid dicks for fingers when it comes to picking up the ball. Except for one really lucky pass and an early injury, Doc's Amazons should have just run around all game with that ball. He even managed to injure one of dick-fingered goatmen out of the next game.

Of course, the Amazon tripping on the GFI in the endzone made me giggle like a girl.

It was a good game and Shifty was a good opponent. Can't wait for the next match!

Extreaminatus on
  • Options
    ZH and I just played a game, Skaven vs. Necro. 4-3 the final result. Was a total shootout and the difference was one defensive stop that I made. He pulled off a couple of shifty moves passing but in the end he ran out of time to make up the difference.

• Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    7 TDs is a massive scoring game.

Werewolves and gutter runners I guess?

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    KafkaAU wrote: »

Yep. I had some pretty good luck in dodging and played very aggressively. He didn't really injure my players enough which was unlucky for him. There was one TD he had where he made a pretty good pass to a werewolf I didn't even think could catch. I wish we had a place to post replays.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    mrt144 wrote: »

Yep. I had some pretty good luck in dodging and played very aggressively. He didn't really injure my players enough which was unlucky for him. There was one TD he had where he made a pretty good pass to a werewolf I didn't even think could catch. I wish we had a place to post replays.

Also: My new zombie loves cheese. Don't try to bring him back rats, there is no part of the rat you guys knew inside of him.

Steam
  • Options

Also: My new zombie loves cheese. Don't try to bring him back rats, there is no part of the rat you guys knew inside of him.

If you could rename him I'd definitely go with queso, keeping with a theme.

• Options
    stopgapstopgap Registered User regular
    does the zombie look like a rat? that would be awesome.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    stopgap wrote: »
    does the zombie look like a rat? that would be awesome.

Man, if he did, i would only play necromancer teams forever and ever.

Steam
  • Options
    They can look like other teams players. I saw someones zombie that looked like a dark-elf in one of the games I played.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    They can look like other teams players. I saw someones zombie that looked like a dark-elf in one of the games I played.

The line between rat and zombie is very thin.

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    FYI - my computer is really pissing me off, so I may be offline with no real knowledge of when I'd be on again.. just a heads up.

First, yesterday - my MadCatz gamepad was working fine, then it stopped.. it lights up, then goes out and the PC doesn't see it. Tried plugging it into the laptop, same thing.

Now, while playing a game, my G930 headphones, ran out of battery charge while I was wearing them and they were plugged into the charging station. They are now, or so it seems, $100+ pair of paper weights. It seems my USB ports are frying things, but my Voltages look fine.

Anyway, I'm very pissed off right now.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Banzai5150 wrote: »
    FYI - my computer is really pissing me off, so I may be offline with no real knowledge of when I'd be on again.. just a heads up.

First, yesterday - my MadCatz gamepad was working fine, then it stopped.. it lights up, then goes out and the PC doesn't see it. Tried plugging it into the laptop, same thing.

Now, while playing a game, my G930 headphones, ran out of battery charge while I was wearing them and they were plugged into the charging station. They are now, or so it seems, $100+ pair of paper weights. It seems my USB ports are frying things, but my Voltages look fine.

You could take out some of that anger in the open league against some rats.

• Options

The fact that I'd have to play the game with no Audio due to my Headphones being dead, would only aggravate the situation.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options

The fact that I'd have to play the game with no Audio due to my Headphones being dead, would only aggravate the situation.

I only play without sound. I don't appreciate the so-called witty banter.

• Options
    It's good because it's terrible... or maybe I just think that way because I am a Dad now and all jokes I tell are good because they are terrible.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    Turning off the voices was the second best move I made in this game.

The first best move was not playing against the computer.

• Options
    Oh I turn off the Music and the Commentary, but the sound FX is left on.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So I'm creating a bunch of teams in the PA Open League. I have Skaven, Dwarves, Wood Elf, Dark Elf, Halfling, Ogre, Amazon so far. Any other teams you guys would like to play against?

I'm thinking of creating one of each team just so we have more variety but that might be overkill.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    Goddamnit, I can not come up with a pun name for Orcs.

• Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    mrt144 wrote:
    Goddamnit, I can not come up with a pun name for Orcs.

D'Orcs (Probably Taken)

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options
    ok so I plugged my Monitor into my onboard sound and have sound for the time being. Logitech is RMA'ing my headphones and it seems it was just coincidence that my gamepad(USB) died the day before my headphones(USB) died too.

So I'm around, and what not.

Speed League members, I am giving @Bizazedo until Monday to reply back before removing him from the League and replacing him. He has been active in the past, and suddenly has gone missing from forums/steam/etc as of the 9th. So that's why we're stalling right now.

Also, I will be moving from Florida to Colorado around the 18th or so of next month. It shouldn't really impact anything, but I will assign some additional people to be able to Validate the Leagues if need be at that time.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    Moving to CO eh? We can play a game of bloodbowl for realsies!

battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So the only teams left I have to create for the Open League

Undead, Khemri, Necromantic, Nurgle.

I have a food/drug/ related puns or foreign language references for Undead or Necromantic, whichever one has zombies, but Nurgle and Khemri? No way.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    DudemanXDudemanX Riverhead, NYRegistered User regular
    I'll take his speed league spot!

Steam: DudemanX3
    Discord: Dudeman#9279 - Battle.net: Dudeman#1385
    Twitch: CrashTestJonny - XBox: CrshTstJonny
    Nintendo Switch: SW-4469-1892-0302
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    So I finally got down to Nurgle and Khemri. So basically if anyone wants to play in the open league against any team I can do it, except for those two.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    If anyone wants an open league game, hit me up on steam

Steam
  • Options
    If anyone wants an open league game, hit me up on steam

I'm online now.

• Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    So, Orcs are easy.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    Alright, Undead Vs. Human go go go.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    So, Orcs are easy.

Easy like you mum!
    Zing!

Extreaminatus on
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    That was the most comically awful 1 pt loss ever. I had 3 injuries, 1 death, the ball never went past the half line into his territory. Humans man, they're just so...mediocre. I made some really poor decisions but also, I totally don't know how to operate without there being some semblance of speed that compensates for risky decisions.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    It was really nice having 4 st5 dudes without bonehead though. Would play with them again. Got a Thro-ra now.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    I'd like to try humans again, but man, my next match with them is going to have 4 journeymen. Better learn to play with them.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    I guess i would be up for another match if anyone wants. Every Red Skull Ever must ride again.

Steam
  • Options
    I'm going out for the night and snowboarding tomorrow so I won't be available until Sunday.

• Options
    Rargle bargle, might be down.

• Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    It was really nice having 4 st5 dudes without bonehead though. Would play with them again. Got a Thro-ra now.

Khemri are awesome as long as your opponent plays to your strength (which is actually your strength, how about that?), but Elves and other speed/agility teams have the ability to make them look silly at times. The worst possible opponent for Khemri is rain, though. Curse that horrible, horrible rain.

steam_sig.png