As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a documentary

FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night manChampion of the sunRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking for a documentary called "Reversal of Fortune." The 2005 documentary, not the 1990 film with Jeremy Irons.

It was a Showtime documentary where the filmmakers gave a homeless man $100,000 to see what he would do with it. I want to purchase this film, whether through digital download or an actual DVD copy, but I have no idea how. There is not link to buy it on Showtime's website. Surely, the only way to see this can't be to subscribe to Showtime and wait for it to air again?

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
Figgy on

• Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Figgy wrote:
    I'm looking for a documentary called "Reversal of Fortune." The 2005 documentary, not the 1990 film with Jeremy Irons.

It was a Showtime documentary where the filmmakers gave a homeless man $100,000 to see what he would do with it. I want to purchase this film, whether through digital download or an actual DVD copy, but I have no idea how. There is not link to buy it on Showtime's website. Surely, the only way to see this can't be to subscribe to Showtime and wait for it to air again?

You can't. It's never been released in a purchasable form.