As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

That... that song, one that played in the main hall before events. I need to find it!

DrakliDrakli Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
The music goes:

Doodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oooo...
Doodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oo!

And occasionally, there was a female, vaguely computerized voice in the background, speaking/singing one-line lyrics I couldn't understand. I think it was a chip-tune, but I can't be sure. It was very Electronica.

I loved it!

I really want to get that music, but I don't know what it's called, or who performed it, or where to look! Can anyone help me,please? Maybe if someone knew the playlist of what they played in the Ballroom before the Penny Arcade Q & As and Draw a Strip events, that might help. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated.

Drakli on

• Options
    CallionymidaeCallionymidae Registered User new member
    I feel that way about whatever song was 2 songs before Freezepop on the playlist (which very possibly was random, so that's probably pointless information). Alas, it was lyricless so I think it's hopeless. ;_; A list of the songs played would be incredibly helpful.

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    That would be "Less Talk, More Rokk" by Freezepop.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    ShiosShios Poopfeast420 Orlando, FLRegistered User regular
    Oh man I remember that song on Guitar Hero.

Anyway, yeah a playlist would be great to compile if anyone is up to the challenge.

• Options
    DrakliDrakli Registered User new member
    Great! Thanks, that was a huge help! I'd have never found it on my own! I don't know why, but there's something about the Doodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oooo... s that make me happy!

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Play it on Guitar Hero 2, it will give your soul a boner.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    radjagoradjago Registered User regular
    It's also available as Rock Band DLC.

PAX East Train Alliance, Metal Gear Line: 2013 || 2012 || 2010