As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PHA/LLA WARS] Cyberspace WEBGAME :: Iteration 1, GAME OVER

• Options
    TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    Wasn't me, Spoit. I've been doing other things that don't (yet) involve player interaction. I guess someone queued something?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I guess, but if it was void (who is the only other one in the same node as me), wouldn't he have queued a move order too? He hasn't even taken any of the records in this node!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    YEAH!

...no useful content...

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Spoit wrote: »
    I guess, but if it was void (who is the only other one in the same node as me), wouldn't he have queued a move order too? He hasn't even taken any of the records in this node!

Firstly, do you know the ability's range is same-node?

Secondly, I haven't seen Void about. Jackisreal and INANTP are also in our system though. Edit: Egos and Ecco have also shown up, much more recently.

Thirdly, if Void's offline that explains why not record spoofing has happened, as they appear on a per-slice basis, so I'm not sure what your point is?

Tayrun on
  • Options
    huh, it hasn't been another "tick" but more people suddenly appeared

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    we're on a giant face

• Options
    Tayrun wrote: »

Firstly, do you know the ability's range is same-node?

Secondly, I haven't seen Void about. Jackisreal and INANTP are also in our system though. Edit: Egos and Ecco have also shown up, much more recently.

Thirdly, if Void's offline that explains why not record spoofing has happened, as they appear on a per-slice basis, so I'm not sure what your point is?
    Tactical uses of whatever that was to have a 2nd jump node's records all to himself

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Maybe they didn't spawn into the system until first login?

Wait no they'd have spawned into the trunk node. How are they here without having moved during a tick? Or Invis wearing off I suppose (from the OP), but that would surely happen at tick too...

• Options
    admanb wrote: »
    Define "godawful." Maybe you're just not using them right.

no, they're pretty useless right now.

• Options
    Where the hell did egos (and ecco) come from? They're not on 61, which would be the 2nd jump from 81, but they were both around when it went up, so I have trouble believing that they waited till now to put orders in from 80

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Where the hell did egos (and ecco) come from? They're not on 61, which would be the 2nd jump from 81, but they were both around when it went up, so I have trouble believing that they waited till now to put orders in from 80

we are ninjas

there are other ways to through the gates of Mordor

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Spiffy.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    How many people are in the game again?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    48 theoretically I thought, four teams of a dozen.

• Options

They are not in node 62.

• Options
    Tayrun wrote: »
    Maybe they didn't spawn into the system until first login?

Wait no they'd have spawned into the trunk node. How are they here without having moved during a tick? Or Invis wearing off I suppose (from the OP), but that would surely happen at tick too...
    Ah yes invis, must have came from node 80 then. still doesn't explain why it was in the middle of a tock though

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Why halo thar @void slayer

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    There are no actions that occur between slices. That is what makes them slices.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    I checked at 15:10 Systime and they weren't on on the whois, but they were there at 1517

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    search yourself for the answer, spoit

you know it to be lag

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Everything occurs on a slice by definition. Be sure to account for lag and updates. (Roughly 10 seconds or so up to.)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Oh hey spoit, I didn't block any movement, just kinda idling over here in the node we are in right now. I did try to take the record, it was just bad luck it was at the same time as you!

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    You can have it, I already got a few while you were asleep

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    We are suppose to lose sync when a record is contested right?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    yeah, 5%

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Any idea what "pulse" does?

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    kills people, like me.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    note to self

stay away from TRV

• Options
    Thanks for leaving me the one with a virus... For the record I came from node 82. I am leaving, you can take the last 20%.

• Options
    anyone who wants a cupcake and wants to be a ninja shall pledge their allegiance to Egos. so sayeth the Egos

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    kills people, like me.
    Im reading this as "must kill langly"

• Options
    08:10 TheRoadVirus transited on 51-82

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Obi, the skills you have show a summary of what they do. I asked because it's being used on me.

15:50 Retaba invoked Pulse on TheRoadVirus

So Retaba has a gun, apparently. Don't be taken in by his cheerfulness! He's a jerk!

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    How do I move out of node 81?

• Options
    I'll trade a list of the people who started on 82 for a list from the other starter nodes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I can confirm that retaba, bedlam and TRV are in the same node.

• Options
    I moved out of a more populated one looking for files to eat, and apparently trouble found me :(

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You followed me! You put a tracer on me and we ended up in the same place.

• Options
    Taya wrote: »
    How do I move out of node 81?
    Click on another node and click the green circle.

• Options
    I can confirm that retaba, bedlam and TRV are in the same node.
    CAPITAL B!

ALWAYS CAPITAL B!

You capitalized all of road virus' letters so you have no excuse :<