As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Hotel Discussion

• Options
    KomiKomi Registered User regular
    First time PAXer so I'm honestly at a bit of a loss here.. Can someone give me some insight on the current hotels left? (The Westin, Fairmont Olympic Hotel, W Seattle Hotel, Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Hotel Max Seattle.) Which one would be better for me to go to? Or should I wait and try to get into a different hotel completely?

This is actually my first time doing any significant traveling, so I'm at a complete loss.

-PAX Prime 2014-
    [x]In awe that my 30 minute badge window prediction was pretty close to accurate.
    [x]Badge (HOLYCRAPIGOTA4DAY!)
    [x]Hotel
    [ ]Airfare
    [ ]Buttoneering Buttons
    [ ]Challenge Coin
  • Options
    tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    Komi wrote: »
    First time PAXer so I'm honestly at a bit of a loss here.. Can someone give me some insight on the current hotels left? (The Westin, Fairmont Olympic Hotel, W Seattle Hotel, Renaissance Seattle Hotel, Hotel Max Seattle.) Which one would be better for me to go to? Or should I wait and try to get into a different hotel completely?

This is actually my first time doing any significant traveling, so I'm at a complete loss.

I can't help you on the hotels (I have Grand Hyatt reservations and that's all I've done these last two years) but I can say, the last option isn't going to cut it. There aren't hotels as close that are going to have rooms, and much farther away in at least one dirction and you'll hit the Bumbershoot crowd.
    You may also try the hotel room thread.

I've hard nice things about the W in passing, but someone who actually stayed there may want to weigh in.

• Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    Artereis wrote: »
    I loooooove the Roosevelt. The wife and I stayed there last year and it was pretty much perfect for us. It's nice and close to her favorite coffee place and still only a block from the action.

Unless i'm missing something with the roosevelt, it doesn't tell you how many beds your room will have, which is why i skipped it. "oh i can pick double occupancy, but double occupancy what?!"

steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I loooooove the Roosevelt. The wife and I stayed there last year and it was pretty much perfect for us. It's nice and close to her favorite coffee place and still only a block from the action.

Unless i'm missing something with the roosevelt, it doesn't tell you how many beds your room will have, which is why i skipped it. "oh i can pick double occupancy, but double occupancy what?!"

Try calling OnPeak, they may be able to tell you more detail over the phone.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular

You can pick a set of preferences before finalizing the reservation, one of them is bed type. I don't think it's a guarantee, but it's something.

• Options

You can pick a set of preferences before finalizing the reservation, one of them is bed type. I don't think it's a guarantee, but it's something.

It depends on the hotel, some don't have those options.

• Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    For the healthier peeps: Theres a couple econo-hotels north of Denny that you might look into. You'll have an 8-10 block walk, or so, but a few years ago I scored a room for like $60 a night *Parking Included*. Very inconvenient, but way cheaper than anything near the expo.

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    tsrblke wrote: »
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Frack. Was on the forums at work, but only until very early in the afternoon central time. My friends and I were able to get a single bed (we'll work something out) at the Hyatt, but man; we were hoping for the Sheraton again. Guess we'll have to watch the hotel availability page like hawks and hope we get lucky like we did last year and look right when a smattering of rooms were released to PAX well after registration was opened.
    Yeah, I was hoping to score the Sheraton this year too just to do something different and because it's basically the big PAX hotel with stuff going on inside.

That's ok, I've been to the Hyatt and it's pretty swank so I ain't mad.
    Well, I did hear nothing but good things for the most part about the Hyatt last year, so it won't be all bad if we get "stuck" there instead of somehow finagling our way into the Sheraton again. It is within drunk stumbling distance as you have pointed out ;)

The Hyatt is the Shiz! There are actually events in there this year if you believe the PAX main site (which references it.) Plus for an extra $16/night there's a soaker tub (good for "con ache") and a minifridge for storing food (saving us money on lunch and lost left overs.) I heard the Sheraton got pissy about emptying or storing anything in the minibar. (There is a minibar too, it's seperate.) The minifridge costs $5 (just a flat $5 fee) but it was well worth it. I figure the wife and I saved easily $40 in lunch over the 3 day PAX (plus there were late night snacks, and we didn't have to wait in line for lunch, instead we had a relaxing 30 minutes in our room.)

Edit: Sigh, I clearly just double posted, that means it's time to go to bed.
    How far ahead do you need to call to request a mini fridge (of course I'm assuming at least after OnPeak transfers reservations over)? Also, did Hyatt do gaming keycards you get to keep? Cause that was awesome about the Sheraton last year. Dunno why I care about little things like special keycards...

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Frack. Was on the forums at work, but only until very early in the afternoon central time. My friends and I were able to get a single bed (we'll work something out) at the Hyatt, but man; we were hoping for the Sheraton again. Guess we'll have to watch the hotel availability page like hawks and hope we get lucky like we did last year and look right when a smattering of rooms were released to PAX well after registration was opened.
    Yeah, I was hoping to score the Sheraton this year too just to do something different and because it's basically the big PAX hotel with stuff going on inside.

Well, I did hear nothing but good things for the most part about the Hyatt last year, so it won't be all bad if we get "stuck" there instead of somehow finagling our way into the Sheraton again. It is within drunk stumbling distance as you have pointed out ;)

The Hyatt is the Shiz! There are actually events in there this year if you believe the PAX main site (which references it.) Plus for an extra $16/night there's a soaker tub (good for "con ache") and a minifridge for storing food (saving us money on lunch and lost left overs.) I heard the Sheraton got pissy about emptying or storing anything in the minibar. (There is a minibar too, it's seperate.) The minifridge costs $5 (just a flat $5 fee) but it was well worth it. I figure the wife and I saved easily $40 in lunch over the 3 day PAX (plus there were late night snacks, and we didn't have to wait in line for lunch, instead we had a relaxing 30 minutes in our room.)

How far ahead do you need to call to request a mini fridge (of course I'm assuming at least after OnPeak transfers reservations over)? Also, did Hyatt do gaming keycards you get to keep? Cause that was awesome about the Sheraton last year. Dunno why I care about little things like special keycards...

I called ahead and they told me just to deal with it when I got there, they seemed to have plenty, last year we checked in on Friday morning, as we stayed with friends, (namely @cybit, who loves forum shoutouts :P ) until Day 1 of PAX. If there was much need of fridges I'd imagine it'd have been Thursday.
    Everyone seemed to get ME3 cards last year, we got them at the Hyatt as well as peeps at the Sheraton. I don't know if they've done similar in the past or what (although since gaming companies have figured out it's a neat way to inexpensively advertise, I expect to see it again.)
    YMMV and all that (I assume the fridge rules will stay the same.)
    The one thing I will say is they don't move the minibar, so the fridge got plooped down next to/in front of the desk. It didn't seem that awkward, but there were just 2 of us in the room (although the rooms are fairly wide with a pretty big enterance to accomadate the insanely large bathrooms, so I guess we could have moved it?) This year there are 3 of us (since we have another friend joining) so it may be a bit tighter with said fridge. (But there was also a big puffy lounge chair thing that could have been moved to.)

Edit: Also I forgot the electric shades. It's the little things like that that matter. Leaving the shades up and watching the late night crowds until bed then just flipping a switch to black out the room (We're midwestern hicks, sorry these things impress us :P )

tsrblke on
  • Options
    PurplemergPurplemerg Registered User new member
    So the Roosevelt says Sold Out but we were able to book though HotelsCheap.com. Can we get the PAX Discount or are we SOL?

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Anyone got any opinions on the Westin?

Pros: Nice, good views, not really that far from the convention center at all, Walgreen's type store across the street for essentials and snacks, comfy beds, not too many people per floor.

Cons: Loud with poor sound insulation, super expensive hotel bar.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    Purplemerg wrote: »
    So the Roosevelt says Sold Out but we were able to book though HotelsCheap.com. Can we get the PAX Discount or are we SOL?

Give the hotel (the hotel, not Coast Hotels central) a phone call and ask for the PAX discount.

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular

I called ahead and they told me just to deal with it when I got there, they seemed to have plenty, last year we checked in on Friday morning, as we stayed with friends, (namely @cybit, who loves forum shoutouts :P ) until Day 1 of PAX. If there was much need of fridges I'd imagine it'd have been Thursday.
    Everyone seemed to get ME3 cards last year, we got them at the Hyatt as well as peeps at the Sheraton. I don't know if they've done similar in the past or what (although since gaming companies have figured out it's a neat way to inexpensively advertise, I expect to see it again.)
    YMMV and all that (I assume the fridge rules will stay the same.)
    The one thing I will say is they don't move the minibar, so the fridge got plooped down next to/in front of the desk. It didn't seem that awkward, but there were just 2 of us in the room (although the rooms are fairly wide with a pretty big enterance to accomadate the insanely large bathrooms, so I guess we could have moved it?) This year there are 3 of us (since we have another friend joining) so it may be a bit tighter with said fridge. (But there was also a big puffy lounge chair thing that could have been moved to.)

Edit: Also I forgot the electric shades. It's the little things like that that matter. Leaving the shades up and watching the late night crowds until bed then just flipping a switch to black out the room (We're midwestern hicks, sorry these things impress us :P )
    Ok, I'll probably give them a call about the minifridge a week-ish before PAX then. I do still have my ME3 keycard from the Sheraton in my swag bag from last year. Just the little extra that made me freak even more going to my first PAX when I initially checked-in. Hopefully Gearbox or 2K will do Borderlands 2 keycards this year...

Electric shades what? I'm also from the midwest, and am now intrigued 8->

• Options

Worth pointing out people said that their rooms were canceled in the past for not using the block. I dunno if the Roosevelt is a offender on this, but you'd hate to find out that they over booked (and either be canceled or get the dreaded "walk down."

• Options
    PixelStylesPixelStyles Registered User regular
    Uhg, I waited one extra day to book hotel and only 3 options left. I was hoping to stay at the Roosevelt again too. Amazing proximity and cute little hotel. Oh well, Renaissance it is. Wife and I will celebrate out two year a little early with this budget lol.. l..o...l.... . .. .

• Options
    basicallygeekbasicallygeek Registered User regular
    Sheraton. Tuesday through Monday because that's how I roll.
    King size bed, baby!

• Options
    edited May 2012

Worth pointing out people said that their rooms were canceled in the past for not using the block. I dunno if the Roosevelt is a offender on this, but you'd hate to find out that they over booked (and either be canceled or get the dreaded "walk down."

I had issues with Roosevelt last year and we DID book through the block. This company PAX went through just took the order and dumps it on the hotels a few days prior. Roosevelt is a 'small' place and they had some issues sorting rooms.

PixelStyles on
  • Options

I had issues with Roosevelt last year and we DID book through the block. This company PAX went through just took the order and dumps it on the hotels a few days prior. Roosevelt is a 'small' place and they had some issues sorting rooms.

Eh, sounds like a hotel problem from my standpoint, Roosevelt should put rooms into the block, if they put in too many that's not OnPeak's fault.

• Options
    kabutodudekabutodude Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for the Sheraton parking info guys. It sounds like my best bet to save a few bucks is to park in a nearby garage.
    I emailed the sheraton about the in-room safe sizes and was told "Some rooms vary between two sizes of safe's in room:
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

I was also told a mini fridge is $30.00 extra per night! Ouch. Maybe I'll just bring a cooler... I better ask if they charge for ice :)

kabutodude on
  • Options
    castleinthemistcastleinthemist Registered User new member
    Hi I was curious if anyone here has ever successfully requested and recevied a rollaway bed while staying in a 2 double bed room at the sheraton? I have read that their policy only permits this in a one bed room, but I was curious if anyone has had a different experience. Also when I made my reservation I only put down myself and did not use the field to fill in any guests, will this be a problem when checking in or will they allow me 3 room keys for myself and 2 of my guests?

• Options
    MAGZineMAGZine Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    Rius wrote: »
    Does anyone have an opinion on the Red Lion?

Great. Nice short walk to the Convention centre (really no issue at all) and friendly staff w/ nice rooms. Staff had no issue accommodating our need for additional blankets and 4 towels. We (multi-room group) actually book the RL out of choice.

Hi I was curious if anyone here has ever successfully requested and recevied a rollaway bed while staying in a 2 double bed room at the sheraton? I have read that their policy only permits this in a one bed room, but I was curious if anyone has had a different experience. Also when I made my reservation I only put down myself and did not use the field to fill in any guests, will this be a problem when checking in or will they allow me 3 room keys for myself and 2 of my guests?

I think they may charge for the 3rd key, although the first two should be no issue.

MAGZine on
  • Options

I've only been in a couple of the sheraton rooms there, but I can't imagine trying to fit a rollaway in there...

• Options

Eh, sounds like a hotel problem from my standpoint, Roosevelt should put rooms into the block, if they put in too many that's not OnPeak's fault.

It was a hotel problem, they owned up to it. The problem was the occupancy of the rooms. They only had two or three days to figure out logistics. Fit a group of 4 into a two bed or a group of 2 into a two bed. So they stuffed me and my large buddy into a single bed with a cot that took up all available space in the room. We couldn't move it was so cramped. And we booked the day registration opened, so we felt we should have gotten what we signed up for. But the hotel can't see when we booked, just that we did, we had two people and requested a two bed. I sympathize, but I also didn't spend $180 a night to be the little spoon...

• Options
    kabutodude wrote: »
    Thanks for the Sheraton parking info guys. It sounds like my best bet to save a few bucks is to park in a nearby garage.
    I emailed the sheraton about the in-room safe sizes and was told "Some rooms vary between two sizes of safe's in room:
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

I was also told a mini fridge is $30.00 extra per night! Ouch. Maybe I'll just bring a cooler... I better ask if they charge for ice :)
    Last year someone commented that if you tried to put stuff in the minibar they'd charge you to clear it out too IIRC, so be warned.

Frankly this is why I write $30 off the price of the Hyatt reletive to the Sheraton when I'm making my plans. That fridge was so darned useful last year, even setting aside the pre-pax grocery trip we went on, just with left overs and cans of soda/bottles of water we kept in there. The grocery trip only added to that usefulness (fair warning, we made the grocery stop with a friend prior to even arriving at PAX, I don't know if it would have been less useful if I had to carry it several blocks :P.) It seems the total price difference this year was about $20 (including tax) between the Hyatt and the Sheraton, we'll likely make that back in saved food cost (between the 3 of us staying in the room.)

I should probably start looking into the Homewood (which I hear have a little kitchenette?) Although that may be overkill for me (plus I like being really really close.)

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Simplicity wrote: »
    tardcore wrote: »
    My first PAX. Got in at the Grand Hyatt. King Size bed just for me. Tahehehe

You're gonna love the bathroom. Not even kidding.

Those bathrooms are half the reason the Hyatt is awesome. You could practically live in there.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

Last year someone commented that if you tried to put stuff in the minibar they'd charge you to clear it out too IIRC, so be warned.

Frankly this is why I write $30 off the price of the Hyatt reletive to the Sheraton when I'm making my plans. That fridge was so darned useful last year, even setting aside the pre-pax grocery trip we went on, just with left overs and cans of soda/bottles of water we kept in there. The grocery trip only added to that usefulness (fair warning, we made the grocery stop with a friend prior to even arriving at PAX, I don't know if it would have been less useful if I had to carry it several blocks :P.) It seems the total price difference this year was about $20 (including tax) between the Hyatt and the Sheraton, we'll likely make that back in saved food cost (between the 3 of us staying in the room.)

I should probably start looking into the Homewood (which I hear have a little kitchenette?) Although that may be overkill for me (plus I like being really really close.)

It's actually almost a full kitchen, with stocked dishes. Also, it's the first to sell out almost every year :) Unless you mean the /other/ homewood across town.

• Options
    zerzhul wrote: »
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

It's actually almost a full kitchen, with stocked dishes. Also, it's the first to sell out almost every year :) Unless you mean the /other/ homewood across town.

IIRC, there were still rooms available this year when I made my Hyatt reservation. But the wife was dead set on the Hyatt so I didn't look real hard so I could be wrong.
    It'll be a tough sell. The trade off is we eat on the bedbut we can fall out of our window into the Paramount line (figuratively of course!). Honestly I'm not sure which is better, the space or the locality. (I really like to save my walking energy for PAX itself, and we're going to go out to eat every night anyway.)
    Oh well I have some 365ish days to consider that (First I need consider PAX III at all).

• Options
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

IIRC, there were still rooms available this year when I made my Hyatt reservation. But the wife was dead set on the Hyatt so I didn't look real hard so I could be wrong.
    It'll be a tough sell. The trade off is we eat on the bedbut we can fall out of our window into the Paramount line (figuratively of course!). Honestly I'm not sure which is better, the space or the locality. (I really like to save my walking energy for PAX itself, and we're going to go out to eat every night anyway.)
    Oh well I have some 365ish days to consider that (First I need consider PAX III at all).

The homewood close to the convention center is 100% sold out, it was the first to go. There's a second homewood on the other side of town. unless someone drops their reservation, it will be tough to get into the close homewood.

• Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    VERY random homewood question. With the kitchen, do they have a coffee maker and tea pot by chance? My husband and I really missed our late night cups of tea and coffee at East. ;)

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options
    1) 8x17x15  
    2) 12x18x14"

The homewood close to the convention center is 100% sold out, it was the first to go. There's a second homewood on the other side of town. unless someone drops their reservation, it will be tough to get into the close homewood.

Right Sorry, I should have clarified, I'm already thinking too far ahead. Stupid post on my part. (Don't mind the idiot in the corner constantly trying to refine his traveling even 18 months down the road.) Of course as fast as the Homewood goes I probably should start soliciting opinions now for PAX 2013 so I don't even have to think about it then, thinking wastes time and time is precious!

• Options
    DrPrestonDrPreston Registered User new member
    Anyone else staying here?
    http://www.innatqueenanne.com/
    I've read some mixed reviews on it, but it seems fairly close to the WSCC.

• Options
    PatrickKanePatrickKane I'm a doctor Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Anyone got any opinions on the Westin?

Pros: Nice, good views, not really that far from the convention center at all, Walgreen's type store across the street for essentials and snacks, comfy beds, not too many people per floor.

Cons: Loud with poor sound insulation, super expensive hotel bar.

Eh, dont plan on being in my room/hotel much for stuff other than sleeping so the cons aren't that big of a deal actually. Sounds like I didnt pick too badly then.

The 6 blocks wont be much of an issue either. My group are all able bodied people who don't mind a little walk :P

• Options
    HonoraryOrangeHonoraryOrange Registered User new member
    So according to OnPeak, they reserve all upgraded rooms (suites) of every single official hotel for exhibitors only. PAX Attendees cannot book them. Has that always been the case? That's pretty shitty for people who like to be able to host social get togethers.

• Options
    So according to OnPeak, they reserve all upgraded rooms (suites) of every single official hotel for exhibitors only. PAX Attendees cannot book them. Has that always been the case? That's pretty shitty for people who like to be able to host social get togethers.

I see Fairmont Executive King Suits available for at the Fairmont for $219 (Plus taxes) Considering it seems you can just switch the dropdown to "Exhibitor" I really doubt this is really the case as it doesn't seem like OnPeak is protecting any "Exhibitor only" prices or rooms., sounds like a miscomunication (I don't recally being able to actually book suites through the block at the Hyatt last year, my guess is the Hotels hold them to see what the best price they can get is, and when that falls through they start offering upgrades to try and free up rooms for walkups. At least that's why the hyatt did last year.)

• Options
    HonoraryOrangeHonoraryOrange Registered User new member
    Thanks for the reply! Looks like that is the only hotel that shows suites available. I originally checked as soon as the sites became available and was looking at the hotels immediately by the convention center and none of them showed suites available. Basically here's the quick sequence of events that have been somewhat irritating:
    Registered for PAX the day they went on sale
    Tried to look for a suite a couple days later, found none
    Called the hotel I wanted and was informed that every single room (suites and all) were blocked out by OnPeak, so had to go through them
    Called OnPeak, told they can only help me via email...
    Emailed back and forth a few times (They seem to only check emails in the early morning PST, and have only gotten 1 reply per day from them)
    Their words were that suites are for exhibitors only, and if I tell them I'm an exhibitor apparently they can get me a suite in the hotel I want (Sheraton), even though it doesn't show up on the website.

I ended up booking at a nearby hotel on my own, but OnPeak has been pretty frustrating to deal with. Mostly I'm also pretty annoyed that they reserve every single suite for people who are (or I guess claim to be) exhibitors. Is it like that every year?

• Options
    Thanks for the reply! Looks like that is the only hotel that shows suites available. I originally checked as soon as the sites became available and was looking at the hotels immediately by the convention center and none of them showed suites available. Basically here's the quick sequence of events that have been somewhat irritating:
    Called the hotel I wanted and was informed that every single room (suites and all) were blocked out by OnPeak, so had to go through them
    Emailed back and forth a few times (They seem to only check emails in the early morning PST, and have only gotten 1 reply per day from them)
    Their words were that suites are for exhibitors only, and if I tell them I'm an exhibitor apparently they can get me a suite in the hotel I want (Sheraton), even though it doesn't show up on the website.

I ended up booking at a nearby hotel on my own, but OnPeak has been pretty frustrating to deal with. Mostly I'm also pretty annoyed that they reserve every single suite for people who are (or I guess claim to be) exhibitors. Is it like that every year?

They couldn't help you over the phone until this week because the hotel system was technically not available until this week. They do help over the phone though, many people have called them and had success. As far as reserving suites for exhibitors, if that's the case it's likely not an OnPeak policy, but a PAX/Reed Expo policy. It makes sense though because exhibitors may need more space if they're conducting business out of their hotel room. Also, that being said, every room at the Homewood is a "suite" of a kind, some larger than others, and those were all available to attendees too.

• Options

Dunno, I find it odd that they'd do it that way frankly. I will say this, last year the Hyatt was trying to get rid of Suites it seemed given the upgrade options (we got an email to trade 2 rooms for one suite for 0 cost, apparently we deleted it so I don't know how big of one they were offering plus we didn't have any friends staying in the Hyatt) just before check in. Either that or they were so overbooked they needed to free up regular rooms (but that still meant they had suites available), I can't say it'll be the same this year. I don't recall seeing suites in the block last year at the Sheraton, but I booked late and the Sheraton was all but sold out so I didn't pay much attention to it.

• Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    Got 2 rooms at the Homewood Suites!
    OnPeak only had rooms for Friday - Sunday left so had to do some magical booking.
    Ended up booking rooms through Homewood's website as well as OnPeak to make up the whole weekend.
    I *think* I booked the same room types so hopefully they'll just combine my reservations and we wont' have to move...

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    GeeCeeGeeCee Registered User regular
    VERY random homewood question. With the kitchen, do they have a coffee maker and tea pot by chance? My husband and I really missed our late night cups of tea and coffee at East. ;)

I'm pretty sure that they have a coffee maker. Not sure on the tea pot. Continental breakfast are included as well, though there were pretty long lines for it last year. And really tasty bacon which they ruined by covering in pepper. :(

Proclick: http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/SEAHMHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-Seattle-Conv-Ctr-Pike-Street-Washington/index.do

• Options
    bLankLOLbLankLOL Registered User regular
    So either I can't use the Pax hotel site correct or everything with 2 beds seems to be booked? How can the all the rooms already be scooped up? Is their anyway to get on a waiting list? I would really like to stay at the red lion again. PLEASE HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.