As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is Usagi yojimbo cancelled?

azith28azith28 Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Graphic Violence

I was checking the site i buy my comics from and they had it listed as inactive and none in the last month or two in my folder. Cannot find any solid information if the titles been cancelled or changed publishers again.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
azith28 on

• Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    Nah, Stan Sakai's just taking a break, to work on other things.
    Stan Sakai wrote:
    Usagi will be going on a much slower schedule in 2012. This will give me time to catch up on my deadlines, but mostly because I will be doing the art for an, as yet, unannounced project.

This is one reason why, after conferring with Editor Diana, we decided to publish 3 Usagi trades in 2 years, rather than the 1-a-year schedule that has been the norm for the past few years.

She also suggested that when I return to Usagi, it might be good to do so with a big storyline. So, I will probably finally do that 6-issue War of the Worlds arc that I've been wanting to do for awhile.

I am about half way through doing the art for UY 144. After that, I will be working on my Mouse Guard story, then covers for the two trades, followed by the art for 145. Hopefully, by then, I will have started on this new project.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Might not be cancelled, but you're right, nothing is going on. Checked both Dark Horse's solicits (where collected editions are noted for july and august) and the actual website, with no news.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    Cool, thanks.

• Options
    tanukisantanukisan Registered User new member
    Does anyone know what's up with the official Usagi site? It appears to be gone. Not down, but gone. It only shows a directory listing of two favicon files.

• Options
    I found the site using google, it just hasnt been updated in a long time. what link are you using?

• Options
    VermisVermis Registered User regular
    I'm using my browser bookmark pointed at http://usagiyojimbo.com/ and I get the same problem.

rulksig.jpg
  • Options
    oh that just started. i could get to it before i made this thread, getting same thing as you today. probably unrelated to my question.

This discussion has been closed.