As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Man [chat] my dad actually likes you

1828384858688»

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Aldo wrote: »
    Finding a place to live is annoying, btw. We should improve this.

It is terrible. Finding my house here in Cambridge from Paris was incredibly stressful. And I have to move again in August. I'm hoping being in the same city and country will make it much easier and cheaper.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Aldo wrote: »
    Finding a place to live is annoying, btw. We should improve this.

It is terrible. Finding my house here in Cambridge from Paris was incredibly stressful. And I have to move again in August. I'm hoping being in the same city and country will make it much easier and cheaper.
    Well at least you're close to the action and might be able to hear from friends/family when a place is opening up before it actually enters the market. I've got my first sighting ever next Thursday and I haven't even been able to figure out what the monthly rent is (it's 3 floors that look completely different, yet there's only 1 price given). I also signed up for social housing, but the waiting list is like 10 years. One room I signed up for went to someone who signed up in 1998. That's 14 years ago. I was in primary school in 1998...

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Wow, that is terrible. I hope it works out.

Also, the problem with going for a run is that you end up naked again. So you have to summon the strength to get dressed twice in a day. I'm just a man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Cass, did you see League of Draven?

I don't think so?

@Bloodroarxx I have no idea but I doubt it because I know there's a mandarin tucked away at yonge and eglinton and it's pretty small so I doubt it's the only one in the entire city

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

I don't think so?

@Bloodroarxx I have no idea but I doubt it because I know there's a mandarin tucked away at yonge and eglinton and it's pretty small so I doubt it's the only one in the entire city

that's the only one I can fond on Google maps, meh oh well that's the area I'll be in anyway.

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    Luckily I've saved a lot of money, so I can afford stuff that'd otherwise be out of my league. But it won't be cheap to live in Holland at all. :<

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I am experimentally cooking bacon in last night's beef fat.

Let's see how this goes.

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

I don't think so?

Down for maintenance. I'll link it manana.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

Let's see how this goes.

You add fat to bacon?

It's fine without.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2012
    i haven't watched a tyson highlight reel in years. god this dude was scary.

Organichu on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Swift as a coursing river
    With all the force of a great typhoon.
    All the strength of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the dark side of the moooooooooooooooooooooon

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    People in the pub last night did not seem to believe that this was a real song. I'm not sure my stunning rendition of it helped.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i HATED draven's art and lore

but his voice actor and the animation team sold me on him

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    i haven't watched a tyson highlight reel in years. god this dude was scary.

Mike Tyson?

Yeah I watched some training montage of him one time and I was dumbfounded by how fucking fast he was moving.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    People in the pub last night did not seem to believe that this was a real song. I'm not sure my stunning rendition of it helped.

I'm truly sorry that I was not there to give you support

Feral on

• Options
    I love how the song builds a crescendo

And the animation shows the dawn breaking through the night

As Mulan scales the pole

That's Disney for you.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    poshniallo wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

Let's see how this goes.

You add fat to bacon?

It's fine without.

It's more because last night's fat was still in the pan. It doesn't go with the bacon when it's served or anything. I did get rid of it before doing an egg, though, because that would have just absorbed it all.

• Options
    guys i have come up with the most infuriating sentence on the internet

ahem

i used to believe the cake was a lie, but then i took an arrow to the knee

• Options

ahem

i hate you

• Options

ahem

wait

no

as a gamer, i used to believe the cake was a lie, but then i took an arrow to the knee

there

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    i used to believe teh cake was a lie, but then i took over 9000 arrows to the knee, LOL!

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @RMS Oceanic new chat time!

@Dread Pirate Arbuthnot is backup

This discussion has been closed.