As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reaching Max Level in Episode 3

algernon83algernon83 CT, USARegistered User new member
edited July 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
My wife and I have just played through Episode 3, and we loved it! However, after reaching the end and winning every fight we could find, including Molly the Were-Zompire*, the classes we used for the whole game are only up to level 43. Are there fights we may have missed, or do we have to keep fighting Molly (or other Colosseum battles) to reach maximum level? I want to see what happens in the temple when we do! Do you get more experience on Insane difficulty, perhaps?

*Fun fact -- FireFox spell check thinks the "Zompire" isn't a real word for some reason.

algernon83 on

• Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    There is no maximum level. However LV40 is the effective maximum level (it's the last level where you learn new abilities). The portal in the shrine unlocks at LV40 however it doesn't do anything at the moment (will be added in a future update to the game).

And no, there's no XP bonus for difficulty.

• Options
    algernon83algernon83 CT, USARegistered User new member
    Spiffy! Our unused classes are already at level 39, so we're just about there! Thanks!

Is there an ETA on the update?

• Options
    HalrawkHalrawk Registered User new member
    The portal in the shrine unlocks at LV40 however it doesn't do anything at the moment (will be added in a future update to the game).

I was so wondering about this, trying to find it every where, no websites mention it at all.