As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Law And Order: These Are Their Stories (DUN-DUN!)

13»

• Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    Joss Whedon is writing something for Marvel, now. Outcasts, I think.
    Also, turned on the tube, no LnO. But, I go to the guide channel, and it's on in 20 minutes.
    EDIT: I lied. Runaways.

Me Too! on
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Hunter wrote: »
    lostwords wrote: »
    Didn't she also disappear with no explanation in Angel, never to be mentioned in future episodes?

No, she left because her dad was killed by vampires and she couldn't take the carnage anymore.

In reality she got a better job on Law and Order so Joss Whedon let her go. He's a nice guy like that.

I am disapointed that more people from Angel didn't move on to bigger and better things. Boreaniz has Bones, but the rest of the cast seemed to have disappeared. What happened to Charisma Carpenter nowadays? Is she doing softcore yet?

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
    edited July 2007
    Didn't she also disappear with no explanation in Angel, never to be mentioned in future episodes?

No, she left because her dad was killed by vampires and she couldn't take the carnage anymore.

In reality she got a better job on Law and Order so Joss Whedon let her go. He's a nice guy like that.

I am disapointed that more people from Angel didn't move on to bigger and better things. Boreaniz has Bones, but the rest of the cast seemed to have disappeared. What happened to Charisma Carpenter nowadays? Is she doing softcore yet?

Who was she? Was that Cordelia?
    Because I would fuck her blind. I mean, so hard that she would literally lose her eyesight.

Me Too! on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I found it funny that most of the cast of Serenity got Angel or Buffy parts. Nathan Fillion was a main villain the last season of Buffy, Gina Torres was a major villain on Angel, and The Man They Call Jayne was awesome on the last season of Angel as Hamilton.

Joss Whedon is loyal to his actors.

Hunter on
    edited July 2007
    Wiggin wrote: »

Because I would fuck her blind. I mean, so hard that she would literally lose her eyesight.

He needs to make another Slayer series with Faith. Eliza Dushku is so fucking hot, other uglier actresses burst into flames near her. Therefor, they can only cast hot chicks with her and the show is awesome.

Hunter on
    edited July 2007
    Seriously, Josh Whedon knew how to pick smoking hot hotties for his women parts. Anya, Fred, Kaylee, Faith, Willow, Inara, Cordelia, all of them are spectacular.

lostwords on
    edited July 2007

He needs to make another Slayer series with Faith. Eliza Dushku is so fucking hot, other uglier actresses burst into flames near her. Therefor, they can only cast hot chicks with her and the show is awesome.

Who did Charisma Carpenter play, dammit. I don't feel like Wiki-ing this and getting distracted because dammit I want to play a level of Half Life 2 before work, and I'm on the second driving level.

Me Too! on
    edited July 2007

Who did Charisma Carpenter play, dammit. I don't feel like Wiki-ing this and getting distracted because dammit I want to play a level of Half Life 2 before work, and I'm on the second driving level.

She was Cordelia. Started on Buffy, was the secretary on Angel who eventually got the visions that told them all who to save.

Hunter on
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, then my thing about fucking her blind stands.
    Also Eliza Dushku. Hell, most of the girls on those shows.
    Off-topic, but the TV guide channel is playing a Muzak version of the MASH theme song.
    Bonus points for naming the song.

Me Too! on
    edited July 2007
    Suicide is Painless

Hunter on
    edited July 2007
    Hi5. That's a great song.
    Also, I thought that Willow was the flute girl from American Pie.
    Whatever she's in now, people will say "She stuck a flute..."

Me Too! on
    edited July 2007
    Willow is Allison Hannigan, who is the flute girl in American Pie and the Bong Hit/Hair on Fire girl from Dead Man on Campus.

Hunter on
  • TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I never really liked L&O:CI, mostly because the way Vincent D'Onofrio's character basically knows everything that has ever been known pisses me off and his staccato delivery really bothers me.

I love the other two, though. And Jill Hennessy is easily the hottest ADA in any of the three.

TheCanMan on
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited July 2007

She had a rather large part on Veronica Mars lately, which was a great show that nobody watched and now it's cancelled.

I don't know what she's doing now.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Law an Order, in all it's forms, is what you turn your TV to at night, when you want to go to sleep. It's interesting enough to watch, but boring enough to let you fall asleep, as in comparison to say ... The Daily Show or somesuch. And if there's nothing to watch on TV ... well hey! - Law and Order's on, grab the chips and dip!

Did you just call Law and Order boring?

Pistols at dawn, good sir.

Jack McCoy shall defend his honor!

Also just called the daily show boring.

Filler Inc. on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Has anybody here seen Wet Hot American Summer?

cause Ellliot plays a psychotic camp cook that talks to a can of beans

PiptheFair on
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Jack McCoy selling robot insurance is the greatest SNL fake commercial EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVnkd7ot_pw

Certainly one of the best.

"Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel."

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
    edited July 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Dick cream!

Filler Inc. on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Filler wrote: »

Dick cream!

that movie is one of my guilty pleasures

PiptheFair on
    edited July 2007

Dick cream!

that movie is one of my guilty pleasures

It's got 2 out of the 3 stellas, I don't think david wein is in it, and that means it's good.

Well it does if you thought stellla was funny, which I did.

Filler Inc. on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    Law an Order, in all it's forms, is what you turn your TV to at night, when you want to go to sleep. It's interesting enough to watch, but boring enough to let you fall asleep, as in comparison to say ... The Daily Show or somesuch. And if there's nothing to watch on TV ... well hey! - Law and Order's on, grab the chips and dip!

He also used an inappropriate apostrophe.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
    edited July 2007
    The Geek wrote: »

That's three strikes.

How do we get rid of him?

Filler Inc. on
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007

That's three strikes.

Yiff him.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
    edited July 2007
    PotU wrote: »

That's three strikes.

Yiff him.

To the Yiff-mobile!

Filler Inc. on
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2007
    How do we take care of him?

lawandorderbatmanxh1.jpg

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • thedude_frombaywatchthedude_frombaywatch Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    Sliver wrote: »
    The flip side of the coin is when you see the beginning of an ep and say to yourself," I don't remember this one." And 5 minutes in you realize you've actually seen it a million times. I've had this happen at least twelve times and it drives me nuts every time.

Im watching it now. And yes. It's sucked me in

thedude_frombaywatch on
    xbl tag: Dynamis King
    MineCraft: Menetherin
    Steam: Vloeza_SE++

edited July 2007
    You see Stabler's penis in a few episodes of Oz. Also, he makes out with a dude like every other episode. Pretty hot stuff.

lostwords on