As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Seeking Help

Modus PwnensModus Pwnens Registered User new member
edited September 2012 in PAX Archive
This may verge on a pity party, but I'm really not sure what to do or where, if anywhere, to turn to:
Thanks to a forced move by a terrible, abusive roommate, I had to move between the time the address-change option expired and the registration arrived. Said roommate is, unsurprisingly, destroying or, at the least, withholding my mail (given that I can't prove she has it, I can, of course, do nothing).

So I went through the help process, filed a ticket, and received this reply (after nearly a week):
"I will keep a look out in the returned mail for your ticket. I can't really do anything more at this point. Sorry about that."

But, as I had explained in the ticket, it won't be in the return mail - it will be in that former roommate's garbage (and while I'm desperate enough to search the garbage at this point, it's certainly too late).

So today, my birthday incidentally, I woke up to learn that I evidently won't be going to PAX after waiting years until I finally had the money to do so, after paying several hundred dollars for cross-country airfare (that I can barely afford as a grad student), after renting a hotel room, and after planning to meet up with five of my best friends that I haven't seen in more than a year and several other friends I've never had the chance to meet in person. This has reduced me to birthday tears and I have no idea what to do.

zerzhul on

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Other than pointing you towards official pax emails like pax_questions@paxsite.com or registration@paxsite.com there's nothing really we can do for you here.

This discussion has been closed.