As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - Transition Engineer

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited August 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Made me laugh pretty hard.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    and so another grandma found herself some man candy

how sweet

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Need a fourth panel on this one.

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Black_HeartBlack_Heart Registered User regular
    Death is not welcome in many of the world's finer establishments.

• Options
    MackenzierMackenzier Gold Star Police Ninja Lurking... less than usual.Registered User regular
    Read Nana's dialogue in Loony Toons Granny's voice... awesome.

Steam: Mackenzier
    FFRK: 9rRG
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

Fuck, I gotta beat DarkSiders so I can play the second one.

• Options
    Jimmy MarkuJimmy Marku LondonRegistered User regular
    Yes he does.

• Options
    Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    Can't...stop...laughing...

This one's a classic, the kind that will be the highlight of its book in a few years.

• Options
    AstraphobiaAstraphobia Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Root! Sleep! Death!Registered User regular
    Little old ladies that cuss are adorable. Provided they aren't horribly demented, in which case they're just mean.

• Options
    Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    I dunno. One of my funniest memories from residency was working a night shift when a little old demented lady barricaded herself in her hospital room and was swearing at us in a mix of English and German through the door. Never took care of her after that night, but she was a frequent flier and I heard her voice several more times over the next couple of years. Every time I laughed.

• Options
    FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    This is one of the best strips in a long while. I laughed hard.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • Options
    V FactionV Faction Registered User regular
    Grandma knows some sweet epic loot when she sees it.

Nintendo Network ID: V-Faction | XBL: V Faction | Steam | 3DS: 3136 - 6603 - 1330
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 0046-2121-0723/White 2 Friend Code: 0519-5126-2990
    "Did ya hear the one about the mussel that wanted to purchase Valve? Seems like the bivalve had a juicy offer on the table but the company flat-out refused and decided to immediately clam up!"
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I like this one.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    The first line of the post has "literally a sword forged". I'm guessing that's either missing a word or had the order of them mixed up.

• Options
    echo 78echo 78 Title Registered User regular
    Hahaha this strip was awesome.

Almost awesome enough to make me want to go buy Darksiders 2.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    This is really the capper on my wanting Darksiders.

I'd love a mod that added quest strings which ended in a tender death sequence followed by radical guitar and you carrying grandma past demon hordes.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I'm happy they'll do the Lookouts story despite not hitting the goal. Very looking forward to it.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    I'm disappointed they didn't even get close to the editable comic archive goal.

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    I just picked up Darksiders 2 so this comic was well-timed. Funny enough, I was thinking of their previous Darksiders comics when I was playing it.

Death is totally bitchin'.

• Options
    JimmyDarkmagicJimmyDarkmagic Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    The first line of the post has "literally a sword forged". I'm guessing that's either missing a word or had the order of them mixed up.

Nah, Jerry just lapsed into some Germanic word-logic. "Wortgetreu eines Schwert gehämmert"- he was translating.

• Options
    SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Definitely a classic strip. I laughed so damn hard at this.