As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fixed] Posts not showing even though their posted?

TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost punsThe Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
For some reason, the two latest posts in my IC DnD thread aren't showing when I visit the thread (it even shows which player recently posted in it, but it doesn't show their actual posts).

However, when I go to each player's profile, I can see their respective posts they've added, and when I click on them, I go back to the thread that does not have them.

Is this some kind of bug?

TiamatZ on

• Options
    TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    Update: It seems I'm not the only one having this issue. The other players also can't see updated posts in the IC thread.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Might be a lingering effect from the jdarksun thing

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MMAgChMMAgCh remember tomorrow. Registered User regular
    Logging out or using a different browser does not appear to make a difference, for the record.

• Options
    Looks like the devs/mods fixed the issue.

Was probably something minor in the Vanilla code. Regardless, on behalf of both myself and my fellow DnD players, I thank you for your effort. I really wasn't looking forward to remaking a thread that already existed.

Guess this can be closed now.

• Options
    Update: The same bug reared its ugly head once again, in the same thread. This time, when @Witch_Hunter_84 (one of the players) posted up today, it reset the thread back to @DaMoonzRule 14th August post.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    out of interest did jdarksun used to post in that thread a bunch

• Options
    Tube wrote: »
    out of interest did jdarksun used to post in that thread a bunch

Not in the IC (In Character) or OOC (Out of Character) Thread.

Only people that posted in the IC thread were:

@Smoove Operator
    @DaMoonRulz
    @Bearrorist
    @Witch_Hunter_84
    @Grog
    @ MMAgCh
    as well as myself

Edit: Now it seems all the posts between Moon's 14th August post and Witch's new post are gone. Guess the players will have to retype their posts.

• Options
    Update: Seems the IC thread's older posts are back again.

I'll just bookmark this thread in case it happens again (hopefully never).

Thanks for checking on the situation, Admins and Mods.