As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fallout] New Vegas: Ultimate Edition is now out on Steam! Now you have no excuse.

19596979899101»

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I want to see some silly stuff from Hubologists in the next game.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Those are the scientologist-guys, aye?

• Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    aye

• Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Where's @Hahnsoo1 it's time for a new thread. or @Buttcleft he used to do the Fallout threads.

I could just copy the OP I guess but I don't know mods and such like others so I would be at a loss if I needed to update/change it.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    none of the current stuff needs changing. vegas modding died down a hell of lot when skyrim came out.

• Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    Could put FO3 mods too.

• Options
    SharkyKrunkSharkyKrunk Registered User new member
    Does the cut-content stuff need to be added? I'm personally interested in it but I'm never sure where to start.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Wasn't there a link in that post to the guy's Nexus page? He might have them in a mod.

Also, I recommend new thread title either "<thread, post, title>. <thread, post, title> never changes."

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    Nocren wrote: »
    Wasn't there a link in that post to the guy's Nexus page? He might have them in a mod.

Also, I recommend new thread title either "<thread, post, title>. <thread, post, title> never changes."

I still recommend, "Drink 200 year old soda!"

I, for one, enjoyed the Mako.

Steam: BrocksMullet http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972421669/

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    There is only one mod anyone cares about.

THE WALL

All other mods are meaningless, worthless even, for they detract from the glory of THE WALL.

May its hooks be laden with the bounty of the wastes, amen.

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    Can I make a request for the next thread? Can I get a list or a notation on which mods require FOMM and which are just drop-in ESP files?
    I like just dropping things in without fiddling with other settings.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    DeaderinredDeaderinred Registered User regular
    THE WALL!

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    If someone wants to create a new OP, they are more than welcome to do so. If no one steps up in the next couple of weeks, then I'll be happy to copy/paste into a new thread to keep things going. I'll just warn you that all of those fancy special requests in the past few pages like adding FO3 mods or getting some weird notation on which mods require FOMM (Why the hell aren't you using FOMM?) are probably NOT going to happen under my terrible reign. I just don't have the free time right now to maintain/update the thread.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    You know, it's been a while since Vegas came out. Anyone object to the next thread being general Fallout?

• Options
    BrocksMulletBrocksMullet Into the sunrise, on a jet-ski. Natch.Registered User regular
    No, I think that's about right.
    I'm tempted to start the next thread, but I don't know enough about mods, and haven't really played Fallout 3, just 1, 2, and Vegas. Not sure if I qualified. Also, lazy.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    So Nerve means that your Charisma boosts your companions.
    Booze makes you more charismatic.
    Cass boosts you for drinking whiskey.
    And different whiskey-brands stack.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Irresponsible, drunken shotgun mayhem!

PLA on
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    So Nerve means that your Charisma boosts your companions.
    Booze makes you more charismatic.
    Cass boosts you for drinking whiskey.
    And different whiskey-brands stack.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Irresponsible, drunken shotgun mayhem!

Can't forget Logan's Loophole. Never forget Logan's Loophole.

Also, new thread.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Damn.

Recently installed New Vegas Bounties II again but the wanted posters aren't showing.

Oh cruel fates! Was hoping to finish it this time. Played some of it before and it was fantastic. Damn good voice acting for a mod.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Debating what mods I should use for my next Vegas run. I'm thinking, just this one I have of some mlp hoodies (and a personal shack in Goodsprings) and both Bounties. And some extra hairstyles.

No Wall, no Bison Steve.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    I've grown quite fond of this one:

ST terrible Super Mutants

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Guys, is there any reason my hardcore achievement wouldn't show up on Steam? Not that anyone looks at it, but still...

• Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    If you use the console at all it can void achievements, some mods can too. I have hardly any achieves in Bethesda games because I have a tendency to get stuck in the world or something and have to noclip out in long play sessions.

• Options
    Crap, that must be it, thanks. Stupid disapearing robodog....

This discussion has been closed.