As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help any one?

inkboyinkboy Registered User new member
edited July 2007 in Artist's Corner
hey i am creating a beer label for my year 12 design class and iam wondering if any one could give me a hand.(sorry i cant pay any one)

basically i have the concept down and the poses and placement of things on the label, but i cant get it to look as good as i can imagine in my head, mainly down to lack of ability.

could some one please redraw the bull for me looking more realistic and could any one give me tips on giving the banner texture? hmm one more thing i want it to sort of resemble a belt buckle so how do i like make raised areas over it (similar to the belt buckle image supplied):

final4wg0.jpg
oh those are spears in his back

bullriderbucklezz086hh9.jpg

sorry if it is rude for me to ask, ive lurked for a couple years n use to post, if that makes a diff and just know you guys are hella talented.

inkboy on

• Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    What does Germany and Bullfighting have to do with one another?

Also, no one is going to do your homework for you.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2007
    oh goodness

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    CrowlestonCrowleston Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    How to make it look raised: Study the belt buckle YOURSELF.

How to draw a better bull: Study some bulls. YOURSELF.

How to take credit for others peoples work for good grades: Well, you're working hard on that one. At least you do something on your own.

Crowleston on
    useless but necessary objects of society.
  • Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I wont draw the bull for you, but I'll tell you right now; that label is way too wide! At this size it wont be completely visible when wrapped around the bottle. Also, where does the beer's name go?

I recomend you buy this book and look at this page.

MagicToaster on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited July 2007
    Go ask mommy and daddy to draw your homework for you.

Grifter on
  • Options
    DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited July 2007
    Ha ha! First post is a request for us to do his homework for him.

Beautiful.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.