As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tekken tag 2- Console version out Sep, includes new characters

124»

• Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    I'm just glad Jun is back

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Is anyone except Gon missing from the roster? I honestly can't think of anyone missing.

I saw a list of a dozen or so, but they were mostly alternate versions of existing characters (a lot of other Jack models, which I believe can be customized onto the Jack we already have anyways, along with stuff like Tetsujin and the original Armor King), plus the two bosses from Tekken 6 who weren't actually playable, and the Unknown from the first Tag game since that's apparently a different Unknown from this one.

Edit: Added quote for new page.

Lars on
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    For the record, that list is wrong on one thing
    its the EXACT same Unknown. :nerd glasses on: I believe they got confused since the TTT1 Unknown had a gigantic wolf spirit demon thing behind her. It was a manevolent animal spirit that possesed Jun's corpse and animated it for some reason or another. Unknown's ending from the first TTT was Unknown breaking free of that. TTT2 picks up pretty much right right after TTT1, but also in a squirrley T5/6 continuity, with Jun coming back and everyone going "wtf?!?". So yeah, TTT2 unknown is the same as TTT1 unknown minus the wolf spirit and the switching styles between rounds ala mokujin.

Transporter on
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    TTT2 has continuity? It's got a Young Heihachi! :P

And Unknown isn't Unknown without the wolf. :<

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    GG josh!

Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!