As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Music] Restless Night EP

MxpnMxpn Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in Artist's Corner
I've been playing around with music for a few years now, I decided to finally take a step further and release a tiny collection of songs. Feel free to download it for free! I hope you guys enjoy it! Also criticism is welcome, it's the first time I show this to people who aren't close friends so please criticize away.

The link.

Mxpn on

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    More info needed, read the rules, and etc. welcome to the board.

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    Ok, some background on what I wanted to accomplish with this. When I first started composing those songs I was going for this 80's feeling with all those synths. Think of a soundtrack to a 80's movie or something. Also as this is my first time compiling a few songs into a group so I need to know if there is some sort of cohesion between them all, if they flow together nicely. So the feedback I want the most is if I managed to accomplish the feel I wanted and how the cohesion and flow of the songs are as a whole. Even if you're not a musician I'd still appreciate the feedback. Ignore the silly "artwork" I did, I just wanted a silly cover so it had one, I did it myself and I'm no graphical designer at all. Thanks a lot!

• Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Hi mate. New threads are for actually posting art, music, interpretive dance, etc. We don't like to other websites to show our work. We post in the thread. Please, read the forum rules so that you don't break more serious ones in the future.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    So how do I post my music without linking to a site where it's hosted? It's not like images where you can just embed it here. I read the rules and from what I've seen music is allowed and marketing is not, considering this is not some product I'm selling then I can't see how it's marketing. I can't really see how I'm breaking a rule. I just want criticism on my music.

Mxpn on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Ah, didn't see the link to your music since you seem to have hidden it. You may want to make the link more clear if you want people to actually click on it.

• Options
    Oh, sorry about that, I made the link more visible in the first post.