As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This [Chat]

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    it's a steam game from the looks of it, no less

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    blackberrys still exist?

Honestly, Research In Motion is making a massive mistake in trying to compete with the iPhone and Android instead of continuing to dominate the business market because they have the most secure network by leaps and bounds.

MentalExercise on
    "More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    aw my friend at work got engaged, that is some nice bling ring

poo
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    my sis normally goes for shiny apple stuff but she bought a blackberry because it looked "more professional" and I just laughed and laughed and laughed

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    my sis normally goes for shiny apple stuff but she bought a blackberry because it looked "more professional" and I just laughed and laughed and laughed

I hope she bought a bluetooth headset for it.

• Options
    edited November 2012

your sister is pretty silly

lol

no offense

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    shut up and jam gaiden 2 is probably going to be the best vidya ever made

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Please use its real name, The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @spool32 did you vote for succession from the US in that Texas thing I'm hearing about?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »
    spool32 did you vote for succession from the US in that Texas thing I'm hearing about?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-everyone-signed-petition-withdraw-their-state-united-states-america/dmQl1bXL

• Options

your sister is pretty silly

lol

no offense

genuinely thought she woulda bought an iphone

though I was hoping she'd buy a gs3

this was way outta left field

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good article on the front page of the WSJ about booming domestic oil production, although it is a year late

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    @Hakkekage has a blackberry
    That's all that has to be said about that.

i got it from werk ok

It took me less than a month to scratch it up too

At least you didn't step on it

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    the word is secession

do I have to choke a bitch?

• Options
    the word is secession

do I have to choke a bitch?

No, Texas is trying to figure out which state gets all of its titles and lands when it dies.

• Options
    You do, I can never remember.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    how's the new laptop scheck

also I have a bolognese sauce cooking. It looks a bit thin. Think a random egg beaten into it would improve matters?

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    blackberrys still exist?

Honestly, Research In Motion is making a massive mistake in trying to compete with the iPhone and Android instead of continuing to dominate the business market because they have the most secure network by leaps and bounds.

unfortunately, business users are also aware of what's available in the consumer market, and don't want to be saddled with a shit product when there are good ones available

I don't think IT departments have much choice

• Options
    I wonder where they'd deport them to. Obviously they'd want to go to the area that most reflects their ideal form of government and secular ideals.

Iraq maybe?

• Options
    scheck got a new lappy?

is it a macky?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ronya wrote: »

also I have a bolognese sauce cooking. It looks a bit thin. Think a random egg beaten into it would improve matters?

:l

add some tomato paste?

• Options
    i chopped some tomatoes into it

i don't have tomato paste though.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    I wonder where they'd deport them to. Obviously they'd want to go to the area that most reflects their ideal form of government and secular ideals.

Iraq maybe?

Whatever came of that idea to build some kind of floating city in the ocean?

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    So how come I knew it was Arizona when I read about a woman running over her husband because Obama won reelection?

Like I didn't read the state in the headline, I just knew it was Arizona

• Options
    edited November 2012

Holly Solomon, who is six month pregnant, reportedly told officers she was only trying to scare her husband but accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

D:

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

Please use its real name, The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Damnit, now I have the Mystic Knights of Tír na nÓg theme song stuck in my head.

You and @Delmain are equally to blame.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

Iraq maybe?

We keep trying to build it through the free market, but it always devolves into the gang of inept jetski pirates from Waterworld

• Options
    I guess you could reduce it and see if it thickens up a bit

or obvi you could add water mixed with flour or corn starch but :l

• Options

Iraq maybe?

This ?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    @Hakkekage has a blackberry
    That's all that has to be said about that.

i got it from werk ok

It took me less than a month to scratch it up too

Hakkes is a suit, yo!

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular

Iraq maybe?

We need to ressurect that. Rounding up all the libertarians and right-wingers, shipping them in the middle of the ocean, and giving them all guns, is still one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time.

sig.gif
  • Options
    just cook the sauce longer and it will reduce

a sauce should be cooked for a long time anyway

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    I am worried about trying windows 8 on my laptop because when I tried to re-install win7 on it, the wireless would not work at all.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular

Holly Solomon, who is six month pregnant, reportedly told officers she was only trying to scare her husband but accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake.

D:

Poor guy will need a fair bit of recovery time as well apparently. I wonder if they will patch things up?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Richy wrote: »

Iraq maybe?

We need to ressurect that. Rounding up all the libertarians and right-wingers, shipping them in the middle of the ocean, and giving them all guns, is still one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time.

I guess it's almost as good as putting them all in an underwater city

See it might seem improbable that in Bioshock a bunch of libertarians could build an underwater city, what you don't realize is that every government on Earth secretly pitched in to build it as off-site storage for all their objectivists, self important assholes, and too full of themselves artists

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

Damnit, now I have the Mystic Knights of Tír na nÓg theme song stuck in my head.

You and @Delmain are equally to blame.

Mystic Knights

Tir Na Nog

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012

its ok

for a 700 pound laptop it has pretty decent basic specs aside from, of course, video card

but 8gb ram and an only semi shitty i7 mobile thing is good enough to do the stats and stuff i want to do

and no, gooey, i am not a mac peasant pc master race thx u very much I LIEK TO GAME OPEN PLATFORM RAR AR ARARARA or something

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    oh, happy diwali bitchez

- your indian chatter

poo
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    listening to Neutral Milk Hotel in work

boss comes in, says I need to backup one of the computers

"Maybe you should use some sort of Time Machine"

Jeff Mangum's coming round by me on tour in two months, gonna be excellent!

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    also lol at the evil english accent lady on homeland

thats how we no she evil

obF2Wuw.png
This discussion has been closed.