As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Giant Bomb Has Chosen Its GOTY, But We're All Winners!

19596979899101»

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    VINNY AND BRAD ARE BEARDLESS

2013 IS OFF TO A SHIT START

what

i mean brad's beard was never very good but

vinny no

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    brad looks like a teenager now

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    the most frustrating thing about far cry 3 is there's all these individual pieces that are great

and tehy should add up to something awesome

but they just don't mesh right

like the scene (late game spoilers)
    where you go to interrogate a prisoner to prove yourself to hoyt and it turns out the prisoner is the brother you thought was dead

and you, the player, have to take an active part in torturing him by digging your thumb into his bullet would via holding the button to do it

the whole time there's a voice in my head that's like dude what if you don't hold it, what if you refuse to torture him, and then another voice goes THEN YOU DIE GOOD JOB and i decide to keep torturing him because i, the player, don't want my character to die

that's a cool scene and i feel like that should really go somewhere instead of just being lost in a fog of shit that made me think and gunfights

This discussion has been closed.