As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please move the hardware thread out

Warder45Warder45 Registered User regular
Please remove the hardware thread from the G+T sticky to where it was sticky before. At the moment there are 2 new computer, 1 new case, 1 new motherboard, and 1 overclocking thread in G+T. The reason we made the sticky hardware thread is to consolidate all these threads together. But with it hidden inside the sticky, hardware threads are getting made all the time, and it's a shame that alot of answers could be found in the existing hardware thread. Thanks

Warder45 on

• Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    You'd be better to PM a G+T mod about this rather than make a thread here

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    Stupid Mr Whoopsie NameStupid Mr Whoopsie Name Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    Please get me some cookies and cream ice-cream and a copy of "I'm gonna get you sucka" to watch while I eat it. Thank you.

Stupid Mr Whoopsie Name on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2004
    Please get me some cookies and cream ice-cream and a copy of "I'm gonna get you sucka" to watch while I eat it. Thank you.
    good ol'l Keenan Ivory. Whatever happened to him?

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Warder45Warder45 Registered User regular
    edited April 2004
    ah ok. I had no idea where to put this, I figured most of the mods check in here and since it's a forum issue this would be a better place then G+T itself. If you want to lock this go ahead, I'll just copy and paste it into a pm tomarrow after some sleep.

Warder45 on
  • Options
    Johnny SmashJohnny Smash Tucson, AZRegistered User regular
    edited April 2004
    okay, i'll lock this

also, if a G&T mod isn't online, you can go to the "Who Is Online" thing in the top right and PM another mod and ask them to do something... if it isn't an urgent thing you should probably just wait for a G&T mod otherwise

Johnny Smash on
    cFhq9lX.jpg
  • Options
    Johnny SmashJohnny Smash Tucson, AZRegistered User regular
    edited April 2004

Johnny Smash on
    cFhq9lX.jpg
This discussion has been closed.