As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Keynote for East 2013: Cliff Bleszinski

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2013/01/09/pax-east-2013-stuffs
What was once stuffily described as a “Keynote” but is now referred to by the vastly more humane “Storytime” will be officiated by none other than Cliff Bleszinski, who has seen a lot of shit and is in a very good position to handle this format.

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Should make for an awesome storytime

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Ooh, I might have to go to the keynote...sorry, storytime this year.

• Options
    Mr UppercutMr Uppercut Registered User regular
    Lets hope I can get into this. It will undoubtedly be packed!

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2013
    I heard him do a speech at the private Konami party at PAX Prime so maybe I'll go to this, he's a good speaker.

TheAggroCraig on
  • Options
    VegaObscuraVegaObscura Registered User regular
    That'll be interesting, given his recent free-agent status. I'm in.

• Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Not sure for me. I have seemed to remember him and his part in Unreal and other stuff, but never heard anything else about him. And, well, since Will Wheaton, I've always compared everyone else to him.

• Options
    Zypher DracoZypher Draco Registered User new member
    I just wanna know his next project and where he came from. Awesome to hear his background.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    this should actually be pretty awesome. Excited to go to this

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    jdixon1972 wrote: »
    Not sure for me. I have seemed to remember him and his part in Unreal and other stuff, but never heard anything else about him. And, well, since Will Wheaton, I've always compared everyone else to him.
    He's worked in the games industry since he was pretty much a teenager. Pinball Construction Kit, Jill of the Jungle (I think), Jazz Jackrabbit, Unreal/Unreal Tournament, Gears of War, and others.

• Options
    xilxil New YorkRegistered User regular
    This should be good. I thought Jordan Mechner was pretty good last year.

Gaming Conventions:
    E3 2011 (as part of Ubisoft)!
    PAX East 2012, 2013
    --
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    He can't be any worse that David 'I have an ego the size of Belgium' Jaffe. That speech was excruciating to watch.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    I'm torn. On one hand I may want to line up for the Expo floor first thing on Friday. On the other, I have memories of reading CliffyB's blog back when he had one, and kind of miss hearing his thoughts outside of a 140-character limited Twitter feed.

I guess finding out what will be on the Expo floor will make the deciding factor.

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    danielofthekingsdanielofthekings Silver Spring, MarylandRegistered User regular
    This is gonna be awesome! Totally gotta see this, unless....there is something epic on the expo floor that will need my attention!