• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2013
    i don't do drugs

because i can't get any

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I wish I could always be in a state of having had one beer just now. That feeling is very pleasant.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    who's slippydumptruck

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    I dont want to go to work todaaaaaaaaaaaay

but I really should

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Zara produces a lot of fragile,short-term trend clothing too

although their coats are quite excellent

Mine fits like a glove and it's a "large," though, so... sizes are fucked up. My London Fog that fits similarly is a 36R.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I can barely smoke the stuff I have right now. 2 good drags and I am gone for a while. There's no middle ground with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9wOqA5EtQ

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    if i did do drugs i would say that pot is more fun when it's not part of your lifestyle

but i don't do drugs so i can't say that

that's how pot is for me, i never buy it and have never smoked it alone, but

if i'm hanging out with people sometimes i will smoke, or if we're going to a show where it's appropriate or something, or sometimes at a party, but only if the party is winding down and it's relax hang out time

i have to be careful because i can get really high easily and i don't love that, i prefer it mellow, and my tolerance is low

i've noticed big differences in different strains of pot but i don't smoke often enough to know anything about strains

i don't even own any paraphernalia
    ive never even bought rolling papers

so usually i am at a once or twice every few weeks rate

poo
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I made turkey burgers, seasoned them with sage, and topped them with brie, tomato, and cranberry sauce.

Also I have this nice salad with baby plum tomatoes, grated radish, and beetroot.

homemade turkey/chicken burgers are so good

i need to start making my own

Chicken mince is an arse to find though. Also has much more of a tendency than turkey to fail to bind together.

noted

Having said that you are probably able to access a butcher that will mince chicken for you.

It would be interesting to try with minced dark meat.

yeah there's one a fifteen or so minute walk away that's supposed to be p good

i got a really good filet of beef from them last year, and some good sausages too

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I can't wait till weed becomes legal and agribusiness develops strains of weed for all palates.

• Options
    the best pot was the kind my friend bought when we went to maine for 4th of july cuz i smoked it and didn't feel lethargic, we were just kayaking around the lake, ya kno, blunt cruisin, with a beer in the kayak and nice weather, and i felt energetic but relaxed, and that was nice

poo
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    EM you're a 36? So you're tall and a beanpole

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Just getting a nice buzz from wine is the best.

Between that and the caffeine infusion I require to be functional in the morning hours, I am set drug wise.

I'm basically like this but with weed.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I wonder if my future son, Fuck The Police Rurik, can legally insert punctuation into his name whenever he wants

Fuck, The Police Rurik
    Fuck: The Police Rurik

I - D'Brickashaw Ferguson says you can
    II - In the future, if Roxanne comes on at a party and someone asks him if he knows this song he can be like "Know it? The Police is my Middle Name!"

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i don't do drugs

because i'm not a criminal
    im a criminal

a smooth criminal

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure jos a bank is for fat old men and none of you should ever go there

go to zara when they're having a sale like someone who doesn't count their weight by the pallet

But I do count my weight by the pallet. H&M and Zara don't have any clothes that fit me.

getcho workout on, slims

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    I made turkey burgers, seasoned them with sage, and topped them with brie, tomato, and cranberry sauce.

Also I have this nice salad with baby plum tomatoes, grated radish, and beetroot.

homemade turkey/chicken burgers are so good

i need to start making my own

Chicken mince is an arse to find though. Also has much more of a tendency than turkey to fail to bind together.

noted

Having said that you are probably able to access a butcher that will mince chicken for you.

It would be interesting to try with minced dark meat.

yeah there's one a fifteen or so minute walk away that's supposed to be p good

i got a really good filet of beef from them last year, and some good sausages too

i go to fleischer's in park slope

mmm

poo
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Roxanne is my favourite drinking game.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I don't trust law abiding citizens

probably got a hacked up prostitute in your drywall

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    This would mean that Sean Recchi’s dose of Rituxan cost the Biogen Idec–Genentech partnership as little as $300 to make, test, package and ship to MD Anderson for $3,000 to $3,500, whereupon the hospital sold it to Recchi for $13,702.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I don't puff regularly any more, but when I was laid out with the flu recently the stuff was a godsend.

"Oh, you have body ache and trouble sleeping and no appetite? What if I told you that there was something which could instantly address all those symptoms at once?"

fry.jpg

• Options
    EM you're a 36? So you're tall and a beanpole

Coat sizes are bizarre. For a suit I wear a 40R if it's a modern cut, which is normal for 6'2"

A 40R coat is completely enormous, though.

• Options
    podly i went to the gym yesterday
    first time in a month

work is killing me still tho

fat skeleton

poo
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    I can't wait till weed becomes legal and agribusiness develops strains of weed for all palates.

joecamel.jpg
    Can't see any negative consequences

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    This would mean that Sean Recchi’s dose of Rituxan cost the Biogen Idec–Genentech partnership as little as $300 to make, test, package and ship to MD Anderson for $3,000 to $3,500, whereupon the hospital sold it to Recchi for $13,702.

yeah i been reading that article

shit cray

poo
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

that article might have given me cancer

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    The health care industry seems to have the will and the means to keep it that way. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the pharmaceutical and health-care-product industries, combined with organizations representing doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, health services and HMOs, have spent $5.36 billion since 1998 on lobbying in Washington. That dwarfs the $1.53 billion spent by the defense and aerospace industries and the $1.3 billion spent by oil and gas interests over the same period. That’s right: the health-care-industrial complex spends more than three times what the military-industrial complex spends in Washington.

thanatos

I mean, its not surprising. The Health Care Industry has to work harder to fuck people over than the defense industry does - they aren't as embedded into our country and does not have their jobs spread out as intelligently as the defense industry.

You don't have to lobby all that hard when not fulfilling a defense contract means tens of thousands of jobs in your district go away.
    You can guess at the argument, economically

seller's market (buyers have no choice but to enter it, being mortal bags of flesh and disease) -> no leverage in a supremely asymmetric power distribution -> boot stamping on a human face forever, etc etc
    Yup and yup. Also, follow the money: we spend way more on Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance than we do on defense, so they spend more lobbying.

I mean, it's some evil shit, but when you've got corrupt assholes on one side of the aisle, and James Bond supervillains on the other side, what can you really do about it?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    The health care industry seems to have the will and the means to keep it that way. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the pharmaceutical and health-care-product industries, combined with organizations representing doctors, hospitals, nursing homes, health services and HMOs, have spent $5.36 billion since 1998 on lobbying in Washington. That dwarfs the $1.53 billion spent by the defense and aerospace industries and the $1.3 billion spent by oil and gas interests over the same period. That’s right: the health-care-industrial complex spends more than three times what the military-industrial complex spends in Washington.

thanatos

I mean, its not surprising. The Health Care Industry has to work harder to fuck people over than the defense industry does - they aren't as embedded into our country and does not have their jobs spread out as intelligently as the defense industry.

You don't have to lobby all that hard when not fulfilling a defense contract means tens of thousands of jobs in your district go away.
    You can guess at the argument, economically

seller's market (buyers have no choice but to enter it, being mortal bags of flesh and disease) -> no leverage in a supremely asymmetric power distribution -> boot stamping on a human face forever, etc etc
    Yup and yup. Also, follow the money: we spend way more on Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance than we do on defense, so they spend more lobbying.

I mean, it's some evil shit, but when you've got corrupt assholes on one side of the aisle, and James Bond supervillains on the other side, what can you really do about it?

Threaten to press the red button that destroys everything.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Cinders wrote: »

joecamel.jpg
    Can't see any negative consequences

I suspect vaporizers will become cheaper post legalization.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I've been drinking random beers to attempt to build up a tolerance and overcome my allergy, Jack Donaghy style. I still get a big lump in my throat but no more airway constriction. I should probably get an epi-pen in case things go wrong with this ill-advised plan.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    my pet suspicion is that you can't get political pressure to control costs in hospitals until you get some way to relieve hospitals of a duty to treat

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Basically I'm mega hot, eddy

Don't worry

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    i don't do drugs

because i'm not a criminal
    Why would that stop you from doing drugs?

I mean, unless you lived in some sort of crazy-regressive police state. :bz:

Thanatos on
  • Options
    we should install pot vaporizers in every school and legislative chamber in america

• Options
    photo2.jpg

I found a picture of Sarksus enjoying Old Country Buffet

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I wish I could always be in a state of having had one beer just now. That feeling is very pleasant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTSCppeFzX4

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    No health insurance for anyone until the prices for treatment become reasonable.

Reasonable is at cost+3%.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    suppressing grow-ops and home drug synthesis seems to rely on the operators making mistakes

which is probably likely for the demographic most likely to know who to sell to

but that probably selects for a lot of real-life walter whites out there

Depends on the drug. Some drugs require more education than others.

Read up on Leonard Pickard sometime. Dude was a superhero.

dude was defo chasing way more money and therefore scale than he really needed

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Just turn all the old people into soylent green

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    That plate looks a little empty to be mine.

This discussion has been closed.