As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile Site Page Buttons

On the mobile version of the site, the page navigation buttons are fairly tiny. Since the mobile site doesn't seen to support zooming (at least in iOS safari) can I ask for bigger page buttons so a thumb doesn't cover at least 3 of them?

steam_sig.png

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    For the record, zooming is not supported in iOS Chrome either. I imagine that's known, but just in case...

I usually don't have too much trouble hitting the correct page or whatnot, but it happens occasionally and that would be a nice change.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Yeah, upping the page button size would be a huge improvement.

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    kime wrote: »
    For the record, zooming is not supported in iOS Chrome either. I imagine that's known, but just in case...

if it helps, under mobile chrome's accessibility settings, you can have chrome forcibly allow zooming even if the webpage doesn't want it

no idea if safari has a similar setting

End on
    I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    That sounds a lot like website rape :/

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    on Android Chrome, when you click on page buttons that are too small and/or too close to one another, a big mini-zoom pops up for just those few buttons allowing you to select which one you wanted. I browse the forums on my personal Android and love this feature. Zooming in general also works on Android Chrome.

I don't know if iOS Chrome has something like that, but I use Safari on my iPhone so I can't test.