As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East Games on Display

2»

• Options
    <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    The people who made Bastion, Supergiant Games will be there with a playable demo of their new title Transistor. Blog post here.

• Options
    AnarCHrisAnarCHris Trash Lord New York CityRegistered User regular
    SuperGiant (Bastion) will have their new game there, and I think the Mark of the Ninja DLC will be shown off. Exciting stuff from the indie guys!

• Options
    sterbacblusterbacblu Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    sterbacblu wrote: »
    Saints Row IV for sure, hoping PSO2 is there, and some surprises are always nice. Oh, and that mystery thing Blizzard is bringing.

I think its going to be Mists and HOTS and that's probably all...Nothing that we don't already know about...Maybe a Diablo 3 expantion

Actually Blizzard said they are bringing Diablo III for PS3 and something new that "isn't a sequel or expansion" and is not their next MMO. Bummer that rules out Rock n' Roll Racing 2 or a Blackthorne expansion pack.

• Options
    GrimRupertGrimRupert Registered User regular
    I'm super excited to get hands on Remember Me Splinter Cell, and ESO. Also it looks like Nintendo is bringing Pikmin 3 & The Wonderful 101 to the party, as well as Monster Hunter 3 :) I was really hoping D3 was going to show us some Earth Defense Force 2025 love but I'm not seeing them anywhere on the floor plan. I love me some EDF!

Splinter Cell won't be hands on, just a "sit in this dark room and watch a video that will later be made available on the Internet."

I'm a website!
    PAX East 2014 Checklist:
    [X] - Pre-registered | [ ] - Train tickets | [ ] - Time Off
  • Options
    jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    That's unfortunate. On a bright note I just saw Hawken will be playable

• Options
    Just saw that not only will Luigi's Mansion be playable, Nintendo will be selling it on Saturday. My plane ride back now became less awful.

• Options
    The_MadHatter_The_MadHatter_ Registered User regular
    The Last of Us will be there and playable!

PSN ID, Steam: The_MadHatter_
  • Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Nintendo will have the new Animal Crossing as a guided demo on their booth. I won't be leaving the floor until I get to it :) And Pikmin 3!!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/03/nintendo_goes_big_at_pax_east

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular

That is so awesome. This has jumped to a must play!

• Options
    CoanCoan TorontoRegistered User regular
    Saints Row IV for sure, hoping PSO2 is there, and some surprises are always nice. Oh, and that mystery thing Blizzard is bringing.

I think its going to be Mists and HOTS and that's probably all...Nothing that we don't already know about...Maybe a Diablo 3 expantion

Actually Blizzard said they are bringing Diablo III for PS3 and something new that "isn't a sequel or expansion" and is not their next MMO. Bummer that rules out Rock n' Roll Racing 2 or a Blackthorne expansion pack.

For a moment I was thinking they didn't say it was not the next MMO, but, I re-read PAR (http://penny-arcade.com/report/article/yep-blizzard-is-showing-something-new-and-interesting-at-pax-east) and I see i'm wrong.

I'm going with re-released Ghost (hey, a man can dream, right?).

Posting on the phorum again like its 1999
  • Options
    Draco3269Draco3269 Registered User regular
    I would love to them bring out the Ghost game, though I think they should dust off Black Thorn and re-make it.

• Options
    JayDfromMAJayDfromMA MARegistered User regular
    Black Thorn was awesome. Completely forgot about that one.

• Options
    CoanCoan TorontoRegistered User regular
    in fact, where they said they were returning to consoles with the PS4 announce, if they're going with more of that, Ghost seems semi-plausible, though kinda not...since its technically not new.

Also technically anything they do with Lost Vikings, R&R Racing, etc could be considered a sequel by some.

only 47 more hours of speculation to go!

Posting on the phorum again like its 1999
  • Options
    macross33macross33 MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I edited the event map to note confirmed and rumored games at most booths. If anyone would like this fire me your email via twitter.

@adamdsloat

took me about 6 hours to put it all together using official twitter posts and news stories, hope people can use it!

macross33 on
  • Options
    I'm very sad Injustice isn't going to be there...

Don't know if you saw, but Injustice will be at the Twitch booth on all three days at 2pm. So not exactly playable, but maybe you'll get to see it in person at least.

• Options
    HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    INJUSTICE WILL BE THERE! WB said they're going to be streaming it on Twitch! AQUAMAN ALL DAY LONG!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• Options
    mgnademgnade DelawareRegistered User regular
    Hey everybody - hope you'll stop by our IndieGameStand booth at PAX East. We'll have 12 indie games playable and a chance to win them at Booth 797. The games are:

• Gimbal, an online multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles by 88888888 Labs
    • Cognition, a thrilling crime adventure by Phoenix Online Studios
    • Gnormoria, a sandbox village management game recently greenlit for Steam by Robotronic Games
    Recruits, an intense squad-based top down real time strategy game by Commotion Games [ON SALE NOW]
    • Aztaka, a mayan-inspired side-scrolling action RPG by Citeremis
    • Space Pirates and Zombies, the critically acclaimed top-down space combat game by MinMax games
    • Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite space, a sci-fi roguelike game by Digital Eel
    • Doom & Destiny, a humorous take on the classic Japanese RPG genre by Heartbit Interactive
    • Krunch, an old-school race against time to survive and escape by LeGrudge & Rugged
    • Reprisal, the tribe management game inspired by Populous and developed by Electrolyte
    • Super Tower Rush, a head-to-head race down a treacherous tower by Lorena & Andre
    • MegaByte Punch, an adventure platforming combat game where you build your own figther by Reptile Games

• Options
    MissMoogleMissMoogle Registered User regular

I do believe I just shat my pantaloons.

Xbox: totobomb
    PSN: totobomb

Add me! :)

www.facebook.com/msmooglecosplay
  • Options
    The_MadHatter_The_MadHatter_ Registered User regular
    INJUSTICE WILL BE THERE! WB said they're going to be streaming it on Twitch! AQUAMAN ALL DAY LONG!

Streaming? I got you beat! Ed Boon just confirmed it will be playable at the Gamespot booth!

PSN ID, Steam: The_MadHatter_
  • Options
    AshuriiAshurii Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    FF Fantasy Versus would be nice XD I am very happy to see Nintendo is bringing Wonder 101 :)

Ashurii on
  • Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    I'm very sad Injustice isn't going to be there...

I read, I think on Joystiq or Kotaku today that Injustice will be playable somewhere at PAX.

Also excited for Rays the Dead, The Last of Us, hopefully Dragon Age 3, Charlie Murder and whatever other surprises may be awaiting me

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525