As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Industry] Everything is awesome and everyone is doomed.

1212223242527»

• urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I also think that comments like that aren't "regular". :P

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Man, dudes, can we not have a meta-argument about other threads up in this?

• RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    edited August 2013
    That's the problem with the Vita and the Wii U. They're platforms that demand development that is specific to their hardware alone, but they don't have the install base to make it worth developers' while. When you make a game for the Vita, you're making a game just for the Vita. Same thing with Wii U.

Both the Vita & the Wii U support Unity so this isn't really true. Pretty much the only popular platform these days that doesn't support Unity these days is the 3DS so that's really the only platform where you need to go all in if you want to develop for it.

RainbowDespair on
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    See you later, Xbox One industry thread! This may come back when it appears you can play nice without constant moderation.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I wanna pop in here and say that single topic threads about industry stuff are fine (developer goes under; publisher X does Something Gooberish), but they must be stick to that single topic like super glue and of course this thread being shut down isn't permission to make threads about certain Forbidden Topics (Xbox One, etc.)

Also, don't bug us about when the thread will come back. I heard Duck has a little timer that he resets every time someone asks him that.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.