As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Alright, Wisconsin people we need to car pool

cybocybo Registered User regular
edited July 2004 in PAX Archive
I live in Appleton, if youre going, we should all arrange a car pool

So....

Are you going?

Its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!
cybo on

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2004
    hey, im from milwaukee and im interested in going. I drive a damn coupe civic sooo unless its just two of us, i dont think mine is the car of choice. How much would gas and all that cost? Gota figure that out. And screw sleeping in a hotel, were doin the drive in one shot! But im totaly for goin, contact me on aim or something, we can tlak more about it.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2004
    Ive got a Chevy lumina, and with my two roommates we could fit you and one more guy

My AIM is Trickedoutdork, IM me

cybo on
  • Options
    edited April 2004
    I've been thinking about going, but decided against it figuring I would have to go alone. But if we got a carpool together I'd totally be in!

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2004
    Alright, email me at cybo@new.rr.com

If you two guys want to go for sure then our car is filled

The crappy thing about this is that it is the first week my next semester starts...

Ohh well

cybo on
  • Options
    edited April 2004
    depending on timing, and whether or not i can get a couple of my buddies to go along, i might be up for it... i'll be living either in milwaukee or waupaca (small town between appleton and steven's point). not sure when UWM starts its fall session; i know it's right around there...

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited July 2004
    i have a car leaving from St. Paul sometime in the afternoon on the 26th.
    unfortunately, i want to take car of who's in my car with people i know, and i'm pretty much set for that. the only thing i can offer is hot car-on-car caravaning action.

which is actually pretty freaking fun.

Unknown User on