As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Borderlands Cosplay Meetup

skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
I have a group of 6 Borderlands cosplayers, and I know there are at least 4 others in the cosplay thread. We were talking about getting a group together and this seems better than hijacking that thread.

I'm putting out 1 PM on Saturday, on the SkyBridge. After make-a-strip, after lunchies, before Acq. Inc.

Any other thoughts?

• Options
    wedge98wedge98 Registered User regular
    Sounds good to me. I also want to attend Acq. Inc. so that works perfect. :)

In case others did not see my previous post, I am going as Krieg

• Options
    skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
    Reminder, This IS TOmorrow. Tell All Borderlands Cosplayers That You See! Also My Phone Is Capitalizing Everything.....

• Options
    I told the few I saw today about it. I saw a Mordecai, two Gaiges, Tiny Tina(who was with her two other siblings as psychos and dad as Krieg). It was pretty awesome seeing a whole family dress up for PAX.

• Options
    RiiRii Registered User new member
    Do you guys want to do another meet up today? I'm the zer0 with the giant sniper.

• Options
    Rii wrote: »
    Do you guys want to do another meet up today? I'm the zer0 with the giant sniper.
    I am still in total awe of how huge you made that sniper rifle. It was fantastic along with the rest of your costume :)