Options

Everyone Play Netrunner With Me and Bogart and Cesca and Elldren [chat]

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Alright. Supermarkets are starting to close. Dinner is now salad and hummus.

I don't get to eat anything until tomorrow

and there's pork spare ribs in the fridge

sob sob

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    I have possibly sent friend invites to feral and elldren

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    totally added Tamin, Feral and Elldren to my friend lists

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Oh right, I'm on Netrunner as well

same username

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
  • Options
    apparently I can't set a password without being a subscriber

hmm

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    fucking l4d2 finally finished updating. anyone that want to play feel free to hit me up on steam

creatively named dynagrip

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The new episode of Legend of Korra is supposed to be up on nick.com but the video player is giving me an error. Is it my problem or is the episode not there for everyone?

• Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    msmya wrote: »
    Ren faire today was so fun :) first time. Now getting ready for a night out :):)

Wait.

Whose ren faire?

New York , tuxedo

• Options
    Mya the Bee, how are you this evening?

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    The new episode of Legend of Korra is supposed to be up on nick.com but the video player is giving me an error. Is it my problem or is the episode not there for everyone?

it's working for me, in firefox

• Options
    this program needs Doom Trooper and Battletech

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    This tutorial totally lost me.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Man fuck netrunner I need to relearn L5R I loved the shit out of that as a kid

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Iqgu3Zc.jpg

• Options
    Feral wrote: »
    This tutorial totally lost me.

which part? It seems... complex, but not overly so

• Options
    815165815165 Registered User regular
    Iqgu3Zc.jpg

where i used to work ages ago a security guard was eating some chips (fries for americans) and accidentally put sugar all over them instead of salt

i told him and he was like "whatevs i'll eat them anyway"

turns out he liked it

• Options
    tablet not working on the missus' laptop she is about to lose it.

if you dont hear from me call the police

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I have no idea what the hell to call my sexual orientation anymore.

Queer works, I guess.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I wish my closet had an overhead light or something.

Because I apparently can't tell gray and magenta apart when I pull out clothing.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Queer works, I guess.

Yeah welcome to why I was just like "Queer I guess" for forever.

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

I saw a poster in that art style and from that era that said, to paraphrase, "Don't beat your kids! Mother Russia hates it!"

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    I go by pervosexual

• Options

I feel like @Thomamelas would appreciate this though I don't know specifically why.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

Queer works, I guess.

Yeah welcome to why I was just like "Queer I guess" for forever.

Too murky. I recommend we all become celibate Shakers to make everything nice and neat.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Battlefield 3 ridiculous singleplayer campaign belatedly finished. Whee.

• Options
    ok, I'm willing to give netrunner a shot if anyone else is

starting a game named netrunner-pa

• Options
    @desc I finished reading the Double Cross Roleplaying Game book

It's pretty good, for a more mechanically-crunchy game than my usual fare, the setting and stuff feels like it'd lend itself pretty well to a campaign or some such

The only problem is that it's really clear that it wasn't a fully professional translation/production because it has spelling mistakes on every other page, and none of the sample characters in the book are correct

not high on my to-run agenda, but it could work

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Tamin wrote: »
    ok, I'm willing to give netrunner a shot if anyone else is

starting a game named netrunner-pa

I'll play with you! I just installed it as well so we can stumble around together

Edit: Oh, my ingame name is cablecarrier. Should've mentioned that.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    ack

are you cablecarrier?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    @desc I finished reading the Double Cross Roleplaying Game book

It's pretty good, for a more mechanically-crunchy game than my usual fare, the setting and stuff feels like it'd lend itself pretty well to a campaign or some such

The only problem is that it's really clear that it wasn't a fully professional translation/production because it has spelling mistakes on every other page, and none of the sample characters in the book are correct

I saw the rpg.net forum thread on it and it sounded like a weeaboo jumble.

• Options
    hahah

• Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    hahah

Yeah, I forget about that sometimes

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I wonder what the first words of someone on Mars will be.

I mean in terms of first words on another planet, Neil Armstrong is really a tough act to follow and personally I'd have a hard time not just being all "holy fucking shit I'm on fucking Mars!"

• Options
    Im done loading LoL and this fucking neanderthal is still at 1%

GET A JOB AND BUY A COMPUTER YOU PIGFUCKER

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    hey guys

I am Carrot on Echo Bazaar

(would have fired up ME3, but I didn't want to leave the lodge)

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    desc I finished reading the Double Cross Roleplaying Game book

I saw the rpg.net forum thread on it and it sounded like a weeaboo jumble.

It's apparently still one of the most popular tabletop games in Japan, and has had numerous expansions and such

I don't know, I like it, but I apparently have a higher tolerance for this kind of stuff than people over on rpg.net and other forums tend to. It's the kind of game where I can see throwing away parts of the setting and running it more like a Hunter or other WoD game, given the game is heavily steeped in the idea of regular world vs the world of the Double Crossers.

• Options
    and who are you going to trust, desc, a bunch of grognards over on rpg.net, or your best Australian buddy Simon who has never gone to your house and cut your face off in retribution for all the little slights that have built up over the years

This discussion has been closed.