Options

3DS Activity Reports

EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
How much did you walk this weekend?
How about Streetpasses?
Complete lots of puzzles and paths on Find Mii and make progress on all those other new Mii Plaza games?

Regale us!

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.

• Options
    Dr.RocktipusDr.Rocktipus Registered User regular
    32,000 steps over the first 3 days, about 2300 Monday since I didn't bring my 3DS to the show, just taking my luggage from one hotel to another.
    I streetpassed approx. 200 people per day on average. On Saturday, while waiting for the Inafune panel, I kept streetpassing for an hour, every time I'd do the puzzle grab, new people would streetpass me. It was insane.
    Finished all the puzzles by Saturday night in line for the GB panel, didn't even try Find Mii since a bunch of level 1-3's would have been very ineffective. Don't have any of the new games.

I spent most of the time in line playing the DS port of Front Mission, which was a great way to pass time this year.

• Options
    zannahzannah Registered User regular
    Having all the games just means your Streetpass throughput/queue clearing can be much slower (as I found out first hand this weekend).

I ended up mostly hitting the puzzles + Warrior Way, with some of the flower game (sitting at 50 breeds or so, despite Mendel's attempt to talk me to death), Find Mii (finished Find Mii 2 + started a second game), and Monster Mansion interspersed depending on where I was. Still didn't complete all of my puzzles, but got more than half done. (I've only had my 3DS for a couple of months.)

I went from somewhere around 225 StreetPass tags to 695... which maybe seems low compared to the above?

• Options
    bloatedhippobloatedhippo Registered User regular
    I have no idea but...A LOT.

• Options
    KroenenKroenen Registered User regular
    Around 350 passes. Cleared all puzzles finally, grabbed a few thousand more troops in warriors way, and that was about it. Spent most of my time looking for dew codes, so my steps are crazy. 19,500, 30,900, 21,500 and 14,400. About 85,000 steps. No wonder I'm tired...

• Options
    Steps taken:
    Fri - 13,479
    Sat - 7,960 (I blame the GW2 party when I had my bag stored with my 3DS.)
    Sun - 16,169
    Mon - 5,235

I also cleared all the puzzles and was really surprised when it happened.
    I also finally completed all paths in Find Mii 1 & 2, including the Secret quests. Now I can return to Find Mii 1 and easily collect hats.

PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

• Options
    brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    850 passes.

Final run at Find Mii 2, the harder setting, second time through.

Have about 30 pieces left across 4 puzzle panels. Puzzle freeloaders are the worst ;)

Got all but 9 states, the Canadian territories and Maritime provinces. Picked up England, Poland, an Australian province, and 2 Japanese prefectures.

Steps:

Thurs- 6,307 not bad since I was driving for 5 hours to get to Seattle
    Fri- 17,390 chasing Pinny Arcade trades
    Sat- 13,686 slowed down, went to a panel and demo'd board games
    Sun- 9,804 panels, cut out early and had dinner with friends in West Seattle. Spent 3 hours in lines.
    Mon- 4,112 amazing since I spent 2 hours on a bean bag, hoarding street passes :)

I bought the 3DS XL for PAX Prime and the most amazing thing is Abby doodled on it for me.

brettness37 on
  • Options
    That's right, Location collections!
    I'm sooo sad I wasn't able to get S. Dakota, because that's the only thing marring my perfect Western US. I still have a few in the South and North to pick up, too.

I'm actually surprised I didn't get more locations. It seemed like 75% of my passes came from WA, OR, and CA.

• Options
    ZombicusZombicus Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Sunday night, with one day left, while sitting at the Handheld lounge, I received this creepy street pass:
    TSEQ2gm.jpg

Zombicus on
    Prime Presence: 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14 | Heading to Prime 2015!
    pinnypals.com/pals/Zombicus
  • Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    My Fitbit says something else entirely but here is my DS activity info.
    Friday: 2,255 steps
    Saturday: 6,891
    Sunday (didn't go to PAX)
    Monday: 5,351

138 total Streetpass (not sure how many before this but probably not that many - this is my daughter's 3DS) including 16 regions in the U.S., 1 region in Australia, 3 regions in Canada.

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    My # of passes were down from previous years thanks to all the new Mii Plaza games, so I only got around 600 or so.

Thursday: 1,101 (got in crazy early, but really didn't leave the hotel after landing and picking up some snacks)
    Friday: 9,415
    Saturday: 9,307
    Sunday: 9,464
    Monday: 5,319

Actually pretty consistent this year. Usually I have one day that is like 2-3k steps more than the others.

• Options
    MissFishMissFish Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I only got about 200 street passes because we didn't do any just sitting in the handheld lounge. I know they're is at least 10 still on there, but I can't stand to play any more Find Mii or puzzle pieces for a while. A bit of delayed PAX fun, I guess.

As for steps, I didn't get very many because my backpack didn't let it cont correctly. I got about 2000 a day. I should be set on AC fortune cookies for a while XD.

MissFish on
  • Options
    RichSoCashRichSoCash Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    300+ passes, completed every puzzle.

1500+ total tags and no one from Arkansas or South Dakota yet!

• Options
    WizardWizard Registered User regular
    Where is everyone getting that Wyoming? It's the only state that I've never personally seen someone from.

As for streetpasses, I'm at 11320. Got about 1000 at PAX. Finished off Warrior's Way on Friday and Saturday (Needed to peacefully greet 100 monarchs), and spent the rest of PAX merely playing Flower Town, as I have no tickets left to obtain in Mii Force, and Monster Manor really requires people you've streetpassed multiple times or can guarantee have the game in order to get puzzle boxes, which is the only ticket I have left.

Kind of hoping I didn't mess with too many people's days with my 9,999,999 size army.

And as a result of PAX, I am up to 79/80 breeds. Woo, you all rock!

• Options
    XarthanXarthan Registered User regular
    Friday - 14,279
    Saturday - 13,178
    Sunday - 14,164
    Monday - 7,966

Sadly I didn't pay much attention to Streetpasses, so only got about 500 hits, I only did Warrior Way since doing all the rest took so much time! lol

• Options
    helen0rzhelen0rz Registered User regular
    I...I wish I had checked how much I walked. I totally forgot it does that. DAMMIT.

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    helen0rz wrote: »
    I...I wish I had checked how much I walked. I totally forgot it does that. DAMMIT.

It keeps stats in the activity log, you can still check.

• Options
    OH! thanks!!! i'll totally go get that!

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    un_run_r San DiegoRegistered User regular
    I got my 3DS a month ago and had managed about 13 streetpasses in San Diego before PAX. At PAX I got 643 over three days (could not get a Saturday pass)
    The problem is I now have major streetpass withdrawal symptoms. I keep checking to see if the green light is on but it stays firmly dark - no more tags while I'm getting puzzle swap pieces from the previous 10. My wife has also stated that there may be a 3ds related accident if she sees me take it out in public outside of PAX.

Steps:
    Friday - 6,774
    Sun - 6,212
    Mon - 8,217

3DS : 1048-8983-0850
  • Options

I'm lucky enough to live near a tourist hub, but even still I get an average of 3 per day. It has got me walking around more, with it in my pocket or bag :D

• Options
    alright! here's mine

Friday: 15,180
    Saturday: 11,262
    Sunday: 10,013
    Monday: 12,602

Total passes: not sure where to check it but I know I got a lot

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    helen0rz wrote: »
    alright! here's mine

Friday: 15,180
    Saturday: 11,262
    Sunday: 10,013
    Monday: 12,602

Total passes: not sure where to check it but I know I got a lot
    Can't check previous pass totals (at least I haven't found that anywhere.) So you gotta know what you were at going in, and subtract that from what you had going out.

• Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    fri:18,957
    sat: 19,114
    sun: 10269
    mon: 7,578

collected all the puzzle pieces by Saturday night, and that's all I really care about lol so I didn't get as many streetpass tags this year.

Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Completed all the puzzles that came out since Prime 12, which was my main goal. Gave up on Find Mii 1/2 and haven't picked up the other games. Somehow after 3 Primes, I'm still missing 3 states from my map.

Didn't have my 3DS with me all the time like previous years, but here's my steps:

Thursday: 10,570
    Friday: 16,030
    Saturday: 3,981 (forgot to recharge overnight)
    Sunday: 13,290
    Monday: 5,288

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    It's pretty hard to fill in that map. 90% of attendees are from Washington, and I don't think anybody in Wyoming even owns a 3DS.

• Options
    I got Wyoming the last few hours of Monday, hanging around the 3DS area. Pretty excited to see that pop up.
    I can imagine South Dakota will be a difficult state to obtain.

• Options
    I got Wyoming as well during the weekend, but I got it on Saturday I think? Also Alabama I believe.

48vla9t2j9ff.png
  • Options
    JHawkJHawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I couldn't keep my streetpass queue empty for more than 30 seconds this year. I still have yet to get all the furniture I want from my now-full HH Showcase.

JHawk on