Options

Western [Chat]

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    my company bought us catered hot dogs because red sox nation

also i won a baseball hat

so i got to throw away my hateful chickpea salad

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    i ordered too big a sandwich for lunch

i am dying squirtllee

sandwiches are gross you deserve it
    And thus we discover the underlying cause of Cass' toxic poops.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    the test here is really whether the Indian state can, as a human bureaucracy, actually protect its women

if it can't, then the conservatives will eventually catch up on their organization

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The sad thing about the "protect the women" state of mind is that it becomes self-reinforcing.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    the Indians seem to take rape pretty seriously as a culture

i don't think it's that they don't think it's a big deal, their police force is just a bit crap still

but they are modernizing

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    my company bought us catered hot dogs because red sox nation

also i won a baseball hat

so i got to throw away my hateful chickpea salad

now you're almost normal

almost

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator Mod Emeritus
    Irond Will: All women should be kept on leashes.

masterful

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    public shaming bullshit aside, this is a sort of interesting idea not pulled off all that well

the photography ain't amazing

not even one single lens flare

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Casual wrote: »

i don't think it's that they don't think it's a big deal, their police force is just a bit crap still

but they are modernizing

... depends which part of India ...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I think military jump leads should be in all vehicles

mainly because I know how to use those and I don't know how to use normal ones

I don't know whose standard they were on, I presume NATO, but it could just be a norwegian one too. But NATO is all about standarization so probably NATO.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i will fucking kill you cass

lol with what a pen

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

i am dying squirtllee
    from where? i rolled with which which today. it was super packed but I ordered online like a pro

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The conservative argument of "If you want your women safe, keep them inside" is made in bad faith because their goal is to keep the women inside, not to keep them safe.

Counter by keeping them outside and visible, and protect them some other way. It's more dangerous but the alternative is conceding the civil rights fight before it has begun.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Alright passes boughted.

now for hotel...

Why is only 1 listed as having a shuttle this time?

I r confuzzled

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »

i am dying squirtllee
    from where? i rolled with which which today. it was super packed but I ordered online like a pro

i did potbelly

i got a big wrecking ball (wreck + meatballs)

i am going to be a fat

919UOwT.png
  • Options

I don't know whose standard they were on, I presume NATO, but it could just be a norwegian one too. But NATO is all about standarization so probably NATO.

we call them jumper cables

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWOQWw1wkM

Seriously, this video is amazing.

I love seeing how things are made... and this shit is like the Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory of computer assembly.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    i will fucking kill you cass

lol with what a pen

no this is texas not communistan

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

i am dying squirtllee

i did potbelly

i got a big wrecking ball (wreck + meatballs)

i am going to be a fat

Eh, you're married now, right? Who cares?

Let yourself gooooooooo

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Wait, what the hell do your jumper cables look like?

• Options

I prefer the british one here. Sounds better.

anyway we just call them startkabler.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited October 2013

People think you can just hook them bad boys up any which way, lead to lead on both cables. Enjoy your car fire guys. Read the directions, properly ground the right cable and connect them in order. remove in proper order.

Theres a good reason when you ask a professional(security guard/cop) to jump your car they yell "nope" and run away as you start hooking up wires.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    India is fucking huge.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The conservative argument of "If you want your women safe, keep them inside" is made in bad faith because their goal is to keep the women inside, not to keep them safe.

Counter by keeping them outside and visible, and protect them some other way. It's more dangerous but the alternative is conceding the civil rights fight before it has begun.

having a centralized bureaucracy try to erase the powers that rural conservatives deeply, deeply want to retain can be surprisingly difficult

India still has active armed insurgencies that it can't suppress

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    This cut on my head won't stop trickling blood

Clot dammit

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I'm worried it just won't because it was formerly a cyst and probably still is a giant hole

Tmi hth

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thomamelas wrote: »

by your do you mean the ones the military use?

also googling it of course it's a NATO standard, they're called "start cables with natoconnector" colloquially

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Clot dammit

Caffeine can be used to clot blood.

I guess what i'm telling you is you should put a teabag on your head.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Fixing up a gitignore for foxpro is crazy. My boss has crazy amounts of erroneous files in his directories. So many .bak and txt files.

I'm glad he finally let me convince him into use a repository. Because he wants to work on his code in two places and wanted me to concoct some sort of huge system for him to copy/replace files.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I wish I could figure out the bus system before jumping on and getting lost. That'd be so rad.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

also googling it of course it's a NATO standard, they're called "start cables with natoconnector" colloquially

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

those looks so much easier and safer to use than what us civilian mooks have to use, what with alligator clips and potential sparking.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

but they are modernizing

I had an Indian boss who referred to the Indian Government as a "Bribocracy" all the time. the level of corruption they have at all levels of government is so pervasive and accepted it's pretty ridiculous.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

Clot dammit

is it a scalp cut?

they bleed like mofos

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Hyatt Regency?

Or Omni Parker House?

WHAT DO I WANT?!?!?!

• Options
    DiannaoChongDiannaoChong Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    BSoB wrote: »

Clot dammit

Caffeine can be used to clot blood.

I guess what i'm telling you is you should put a teabag on your head.

A man's job is never done.

Fun fact: When you get killed in halo, all those enemy players are trying to relieve your headaches.

DiannaoChong on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

those looks so much easier and safer to use than what us civilian mooks have to use, what with alligator clips and potential sparking.

I would have no idea how to use those.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

exactly! You don't even have to open the hood on a lot of vehicles.

these are on everything from these

mb-240-gd.jpg.jpg

to the trucks to the tanks.

although it was recommended to jumpstart a vehicle with a vehicle of similar size.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

I prefer the british one here. Sounds better.

anyway we just call them startkabler.

a little on the nose

don't you think?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

Shit, I'm pretty good with cars and would have to think for a minute if I had to come up with the actual 'right' order of connecting everything. Usually it's 'whatever I'm closer to'.

And good luck getting everything hooked up without having at least one cable pop off or spark. The cables are almost always too short, the batteries aren't in standardized locations, there aren't good ground points, and the clips don't really grab the terminals that well.

I'd much prefer that NATO standard and a jack on every car.

• Options

duh

anyway, like this

51276930_l.jpg

I would have no idea how to use those.

uhhh....

its because your car doesnt have the port.

If it did, you would just plug your two cars together with the one cable that looks like it can only plug in one way, and then boom, done.

SW-4158-3990-6116
This discussion has been closed.