As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WOW] I guess there's an Expansion coming out this year ? Maybe ?

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    Getting Leatherworking to 500 is a pain in the ass, depending on how much you're willing to buy vs. grind yourself and the availability and cost of leather on your server's AH. But I think every profession was streamlined for 500-600 (MoP), and LW is no exception. You can go from 500-535 just turning like half a dozen stacks of scraps (which you'll have plenty of if you skin shit in Pandaria) into leather.

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    So, good weekend for my guild. We pretty much one shot everything up to Nazgrim and got some big upgrades for a few of our weaker members. We had to PuG a dps who was slightly weak and apparently a bit innatentive to instructions, so Nazgrim took a few attempts (turning his back on the assassins and dpsing Nazgrim during defensive). Sunday we got Malkorok down after 4 attempts and then beat our head on Spoils for the rest of the evening. Big problems there were two weak dps players (one a returning member, another a PuG who refused to pay attention to the priority targets and repeatedly dropped bombs ontop of healers until we kicked him). If we get a good full group I think we'll knock it down and move on to Thok which should be hilariously horrible given how melee heavy our raid is. Really good vibes and attitudes from everyone this weekend, which made raiding a lot of fun.

• StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    Got my shammy to 90 and proceeded to park my ass on Timeless Isle for a morning. 496'd up everything thanks to a quick run through the chests I'm aware of. Got fortunate with some 48x caster trinkets while blasting through Fear/Terrace in LFR. Now I'm just staring at the 450 weapon and shield I have in disgust. I tried a quick Breaker kill in ToT 1 to see if I might get lucky with claws, but wow ToT LFR (as someone mentioned above) is SCARY bad late in the week.

I suppose I could buy a 476 staff with coins, but it seems wasteful knowing that something will just drop in ToT eventually. I just have to pop in on one Tuesday night or something so as not to rage.

• MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I've had good experience in ToT LFR this late in the cycle, as long as it's before Friday. At that point, it seems to be mostly raider alts, so people understand the mechanics.

Unfortunately, they all still suck at riding from the Tortos spawn point to Megaera without pulling half the Goddamn trash.

Stray, another option is to get the 502 Dragonmaw Reborn; if you have access to a Blacksmith.

Mugsley wrote: »
    I've had good experience in ToT LFR this late in the cycle, as long as it's before Friday. At that point, it seems to be mostly raider alts, so people understand the mechanics.

Unfortunately, they all still suck at riding from the Tortos spawn point to Megaera without pulling half the Goddamn trash.

Stray, another option is to get the 502 Dragonmaw Reborn; if you have access to a Blacksmith.

Oh, good call! I remember seeing that listed for a pretty heavy price earlier, but I bet I could find a friendly neighborhood smith and hammer out a deal with him.

I apologize for that pun.

• The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013

Oh, good call! I remember seeing that listed for a pretty heavy price earlier, but I bet I could find a friendly neighborhood smith and hammer out a deal with him.

Those weapons aren't quick crafts btw, they require a week or so of daily crafts first.

Just keep in mind that you don't have to equip a weapon to get its ilvl for queuing. So you could just buy a 502 (or even a 476 I guess) to get the ilvl for queuing until you get something good of your own, then resell it.

Also, keep in mind that the 5.0 lfr's have absurdly high drop rates now and coins seem like 100% drop rates, so getting a 483 is pretty trivial.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

Those weapons aren't quick crafts btw, they require a week or so of daily crafts first.

Just keep in mind that you don't have to equip a weapon to get its ilvl for queuing. So you could just buy a 502 (or even a 476 I guess) to get the ilvl for queuing until you get something good of your own, then resell it.

Also, keep in mind that the 5.0 lfr's have absurdly high drop rates now and coins seem like 100% drop rates, so getting a 483 is pretty trivial.

Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised that I didn't get a weapon drop between doing all the bug raids and terrace once this weekend.

Yeah, I was actually pretty surprised that I didn't get a weapon drop between doing all the bug raids and terrace once this weekend.

Did you go in with coins? You can get a dozen or so easily each week, just find a key on the isle of thunder and run the cache scenario.

I've gotten an absurd amount of weapons on the 5.0's I've ran since 5.4; particularly from mother fucking lei shen who refuses to fucking drop the fucking shoulder tokens oh but here's a half dozen fucking staffs.

Fuck. :lol:

Yeah, don't go out of your way for the crafted weap. Just giving another option. I'm still making Lightning Steel almost daily on my BS while I decide what other of the Reborns I want to learn (at this point; for xmog than anything else). I'm assuming there are others out there in a similar situation.

I just finished unlocking all of the reborns on both my blacksmiths, sold all the 476's for 7500-12500 each depending on server. Made a bit of money with them I think, though not a ton with the price of Living Steel these days. Thankfully you don't need to actually craft the 502's, just make the 476's to unlock the 502's.

• HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    As much as I appreciate the catch-up mechanisms that exist today, especially with the Timeless Isle, they really need other avenues for weapon upgrades than RNG. It wouldn't be so bad if physical damage dealers didn't rely so very heavily on weapon damage to increase their performance, but they do. Considering your only options for weapons at endgame are LFR luck (ha!), grinding 20k coins for ilevel 476s (which are garbage; if you're even doing T15 content with these you're likely going to get heckled for your DPS) or PvP, it's a pretty bleak scenario.

They could have made heroic scenarios drop weapons more reliably, or put 516 weapons on the Isle vendor for 50k coins apiece, something. Anything other than 'rely on RNG or be a blacksmith'. In past expansions we've had endgame 5 man dungeons to fill the gap, but, well y'know.

• BoogdudBoogdud Registered User regular
    Should have just put tokens on the last boss of each wing of LFR to turn in for the 528 weapon of your class/choice.

• BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    Halfmex wrote: »
    As much as I appreciate the catch-up mechanisms that exist today, especially with the Timeless Isle, they really need other avenues for weapon upgrades than RNG. It wouldn't be so bad if physical damage dealers didn't rely so very heavily on weapon damage to increase their performance, but they do. Considering your only options for weapons at endgame are LFR luck (ha!), grinding 20k coins for ilevel 476s (which are garbage; if you're even doing T15 content with these you're likely going to get heckled for your DPS) or PvP, it's a pretty bleak scenario.

They could have made heroic scenarios drop weapons more reliably, or put 516 weapons on the Isle vendor for 50k coins apiece, something. Anything other than 'rely on RNG or be a blacksmith'. In past expansions we've had endgame 5 man dungeons to fill the gap, but, well y'know.

My DK I'm leveling from 80 has gone through two full sets of armor (nearly) leveling up to 84, yet I"m still rocking a 2h axe I got nearly immediately upon entering Mount Hyjal. The only upside to this is I'm still crushing most mobs I face leveling so it's not a big deal, but a spellcaster would have gotten much more powerful during that same time.

96058.png?1619393207
  • FairchildFairchild Rabbit used short words that were easy to understand, like "Hello Pooh, how about Lunch ?" Registered User regular
    Did you get that Blue 2H Axe from Deepholm ? It will easily keep you going through the end of CATACLYSM.

And then you'll replace it after your first quest in Pandaria...

• CrayonCrayon Sleeps in the wrong bed. TejasRegistered User regular
    @mugsley

Oh no, the guild (both sides) has been nothing but great. The flex I was in was setup through oqueue since my paladin is still ally side and not a lot of raiding is going on. But no, the guild folk are great.

• VisskarVisskar Registered User regular

That's a wall I'm currently running into. Came back for the free week last month and stuck around after being gone from the game since early in the year. Took advantage of Timeless Isle to get some epics (could tell I was never much of a raider since I earned several Epic achievements from drops there), and doing some of the missed content - ToT zone, finishing reputations. Just started running through the SoO LFRs, my first LFRs ever, and after a couple of weeks I've made it through every boss but Garrosh. I've got 4 Tier pieces for my Warrior, a trinket, and several other slots of gear upgraded from Timeless Isles, but I haven't gotten a weapon to drop so I'm still using the TI Str pole arm, and only running about 60-70k dps. Better than the 40-45k I was doing beforehand, but I'm almost always near the bottom of the DPS charts. Never been very good at PvP, and I've only got around 5-6k gold so I can't afford all the living steel to make myself a Lionheart. Now that I've gotten almost all the armor pieces I need, the only option I see is to save my coins for the last bosses each wing and hope for a weapon drop.

steam_sig.png
    @crayon Ok, thanks bro.

Crayon wrote: »
    @mugsley

Oh no, the guild (both sides) has been nothing but great. The flex I was in was setup through oqueue since my paladin is still ally side and not a lot of raiding is going on. But no, the guild folk are great.

Some tips for Spoils:

Both rooms, you need to open the green crates first. Get a DPS to open one while you open the other; then just do a taunt to get them both on you. DPS should know to burn down both mobs to give the group some buffs

Pop the Large crate and keep it in a corner; open a few Small crates to help out people with Cleaves. Once the miniboss goes down, open a Med and pop a few Smalls as the group clears out the adds. From then on, you basically need to make sure you have a Medium mob available for killing, and pop additional Smalls as the room gets cleaned up.

For Mogu room: kite the Robots out of the red clouds. For Klaxxi room, make sure DPS focus down the Kuchongs in the Small crates.

• TenekTenek Registered User regular
    @mugsley

Some tips for Spoils:

Both rooms, you need to open the green crates first. Get a DPS to open one while you open the other; then just do a taunt to get them both on you. DPS should know to burn down both mobs to give the group some buffs

Pop the Large crate and keep it in a corner; open a few Small crates to help out people with Cleaves. Once the miniboss goes down, open a Med and pop a few Smalls as the group clears out the adds. From then on, you basically need to make sure you have a Medium mob available for killing, and pop additional Smalls as the room gets cleaned up.

For Mogu room: kite the Robots out of the red clouds. For Klaxxi room, make sure DPS focus down the Kuchongs in the Small crates.

Hmm, we do it differently. Pandas first, then medium, 5 x small, medium, large, repeat. Whatever works for you I guess. Helps to plan it ahead of time, though, so you don't waste effort.

There's essentially two strats: Both Larges or one Large and all the rest of the shit.

Tanking wise, I just hate spoils and paragons. When I need a flow chart to tank (paragons), something feels wrong game design wise, but that's just me. Paragons are infinitely harder than even Garrosh, it's a very strange gating boss encounter it seems.

FWIW, I equate Spoils *slightly* to Horridon. If your raid can't kill the adds that are around, letting more adds show up doesn't help. On the other hand, you want to always have targets for them to punch.

Granted, the most I've done tanking is the first two wings of ToT LFR on my DK; so I get what you're saying but I haven't experienced it myself.

The blessing/curse is my Shaman is above a 550 gear level, and set bonuses won't make up for the loss if I try to get the 2-3 pieces of T16 that I'm missing. As such, I have minimal experience in LFR right now. However, I may have to do it, just for the chance at better weapons from Garrosh.

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular

The blacksmith weapons are not boe. And their price these days is 95% based on lightning steel price.

steam_sig.png
  • DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    My side starts on the Mogu room first, then goes into the Klaxxi. Both Panda boxes, then both Larges one at a time (so open 1 Large first, kill it, then open the other). Then, 2 Mediums at a time until you run out of Mediums to open. At this point I think you only need like, 4 smalls to fill up the rest of the bar. Burial Urns that spawn Life Sparks take priority over ANYTHING. Have people stand in giant red beams of light, one person per beam. Move mobs out of Crimson Reconstitution/Mogu Rune of Power. Have people stand IN Mogu Rune of Power, as that affects friendly targets.

For the Klaxxi side, similar deal but a bit different. Both Panda boxes first, then one Large. Blow Heroism/Bloodlust/Timewarp on this one. 2 Mediums, to let the bombs despawn, then the other Large. 2 Mediums again, until you run out of Mediums, then a few smalls. When dealing with a Large box, run to corner and spam extra action button to drop bombs, then run away. Don't go near the bombs at all. Everything else is pretty harmless or just puts poop on the ground. Don't stand in the poop.

It's a fun fight, really. Much more fun than I thought it'd be, especially given how non-standard it is.

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »

The blacksmith weapons are not boe. And their price these days is 95% based on lightning steel price.

The 'Reborn' weapons? I've sold a couple of them, they were BoE at least until 5.4.0. The price seems to be entirely variable depending on server population and availability. Some servers I've seen them go for as low as 8k while others, like mine, are still selling them for 15-25k a pop.

Still not an exactly ideal situation at any rate, since whole weapon types (ranged, AGI daggers) are excluded, leaving some classes/specs out in the cold.

• AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
    Tanking wise, I just hate spoils and paragons. When I need a flow chart to tank (paragons), something feels wrong game design wise, but that's just me. Paragons are infinitely harder than even Garrosh, it's a very strange gating boss encounter it seems.

I don't think Klaxxi is so bad to tank, you only really have to look out for a few mechanics namely: Rik'kal the Dissector's Injection (the worst!), and Korven the Prime's Shield Bash into Vicious Assault combo. Yeah I know there are others, but those are the only two that ever had any significant effect on my tanking. From a raid leader's perspective though, god help you if your group isn't the type to pay attention to boss names and/or isn't good at focusing certain targets. My group always seems to mess up Korven, it frustrates me to no end that people can't even remember the order we have to kill the bosses in or pay attention in vent while I call out their names.

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    The thing with the Paragons is that there are just so many of them, their names feel generic and throwaway, and visually they're all pretty similar. By contrast, the Halfus drakes were far easier to distinguish by both names and appearances, there weren't as many, and you didn't have them trickling in "randomly" during the fight.

That said, if someone is calling out by name which one you need to kill and you still aren't attacking the right one, there's not much of an excuse. I'm mostly referring to why the fight is problematic for LFR/PUG scituations.

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    For spoils, I was starting on the Klaxxi side. Order went Pandas, 3-4 small boxes in the corner. Big Box, mixture of big and medium until at 36 points, then open the second large box and click lever. This gave enough time for people's cooldowns to reset and for the bombs to clear out. Aside from issues with dps ripping agro right at the start when the pandas are still gathering up, it was fairly painless and we were finishing really quick. Priority targets are Kungchongs and Named, and Wind Wielders (wind wielders are not up at the same time as the named NPCs, but Kunchongs may be). I notice that a lot of groups doing the room end up killing a lot of extra boxes because they don't keep track of their point total carefully.

For Klaxxi on LFR and Flex, we've had a lot of success with just designating one person as the MA and responsible for placing a skull on the head of the one needing to die. Following that, it seems pretty painless. I guess we'll see how bad it is once we get there in normal mode.

Caedwyr on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    so, is everybody else unable to get into the game? I can login and get as far as the character screen, but trying to actually load up the gameworld just results in a disconnect

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    Same. There was a message on login about authentication servers being down.

• XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Yeah, I get like 90% loaded then disconnected. Fun times.

And another barrage of nerfs for SoO LFR on deck for tomorrow:
    Siege of Orgrimmar

Note: All the adjustments below affecting Raid Finder difficulty will require a realm restart to take effect!
    Galakras
    Master Cannoneer Dagryn, High Enforcer Thranok, and Lieutenant Krugruk now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Dragonmaw Flameslinger's Flame Arrows now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman's Chain Heal now heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Iron Juggernaut
    Iron Juggernaut now has less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman
    Earthbreaker Haromm's Froststorm Strike now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Wavebinder Kardris' Froststorm Bolt and Toxic Tornado now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    General Nazgrim
    General Nazgrim's Sundering Blow now has a cap at 4 stacks, allowing him to gain up to a maximum of 25 Rage (50 while in Berserker Stance) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Arcweavers, Kor'kron Assassins, Kor'kron Ironblades, and Kor'kron Warshamans now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Spoils of Pandaria
    Increased the time available before the defense system fully powers up for each quadrant to 360 seconds (up from 300 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Mantid Commanders' Set to Blow ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Crawler Mine's Detonate! ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Disassembled weapons now have less health on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Electrostatic Charge is now also applied to player controlled pets.
    Resolved an issue where Blackfuse Sellsword's Envenomed Shadowstep was causing more damage than intended.
    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Sonic Resonance should no longer damage players that were also the target of his Aim ability.
    Garrosh Hellscream
    Garrosh Hellscream now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Warbringers now haveless health on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Farseer Wolf Riders now have less health and their Ancestral Chain Heal heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Minion of Y'Shaarj's Empowering Corruption is now less effective on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj now increases the health of mind controlled players by 50% (down from a 100% increase) on Raid Finder difficulty.

That's in addition to the ones from last week and the ones a week or so before that. Starting to wonder if it wasn't better to just have the raidwide debuff in place like ICC and DS.

• BullheadBullhead Registered User regular
    Fairchild wrote: »
    Did you get that Blue 2H Axe from Deepholm ? It will easily keep you going through the end of CATACLYSM.

And then you'll replace it after your first quest in Pandaria...

Sadly no, as I leveled through there on my shammy and I'm doing uldum now this time for a change. It's just silly how rare weapon upgrades are, when armor is being thrown at you all the time.

96058.png?1619393207
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    Getting Leatherworking to 500 is a pain in the ass, depending on how much you're willing to buy vs. grind yourself and the availability and cost of leather on your server's AH. But I think every profession was streamlined for 500-600 (MoP), and LW is no exception. You can go from 500-535 just turning like half a dozen stacks of scraps (which you'll have plenty of if you skin shit in Pandaria) into leather.

Abuse the faire and plant your ass off with someone on the farm that is how you do it

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    man this obalis guy is an asshole

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »

The 'Reborn' weapons? I've sold a couple of them, they were BoE at least until 5.4.0. The price seems to be entirely variable depending on server population and availability. Some servers I've seen them go for as low as 8k while others, like mine, are still selling them for 15-25k a pop.

Still not an exactly ideal situation at any rate, since whole weapon types (ranged, AGI daggers) are excluded, leaving some classes/specs out in the cold.

Whoops, meant not bop. As in, can buy them for bit above material price

steam_sig.png
  • InvisibleInvisible Registered User regular
    Woo, I got Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury and the recipe for hardened khorium in Sunwell Plateau. Since I already have everything else I want from that place for transmog, I can finally stop running it until they inevitably add a pet achievement (if they haven't yet, I didn't really check).

edited November 2013
    Ecstatic: Finally, after a year plus of farming every week, finally managed to get the Big Bad Wolf to drop his goddamned Sniper Rifle in Kara. I haven't been that relieved to be done with a grind in...well, ever. I'd rather do ten Netherwing grinds back-to-back before ever doing that Opera farm again.

Happy: Managed to snag the Onyx Panther JC mount for 55k last night, well below materials cost. Had the mats for the other four colors, sans the orbs, so I made those as well, netting me all five JC mounts for 127k. Not too shabby.

Hope: That the rumor with regards to Transmog in the next expansion turns out to be true and that we will indeed "learn" the appearance of a particular armor piece or weapon, thus making it not necessary to have the item itself. My bags/bank/void bank, they are choking on transmog items.

Annoyed: Most of the people who came back for 5.4 seem to be gone or leaving, which is the normal cycle for patches these days, but it still sucks because what little market we had on the AH has all but dried up again. Shame, I was making a killing off the new craftable belts and pants.

Halfmex on
    I'm waiting to see how many people will be bowing out of raid this week. Apparently it's now too much to ask to just finish normal mode. For once, I would have loved to have killed an end-tier boss on Heroic.

/drink

Oh, and any of you Warlocks no longer have an excuse. Demonic Rick got his Green Fire last night. (He's legally blind and recently someone started a fundraiser for him to get meds he needs to begin recovering his sight)

• NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    And another barrage of nerfs for SoO LFR on deck for tomorrow:
    Siege of Orgrimmar

Note: All the adjustments below affecting Raid Finder difficulty will require a realm restart to take effect!
    Galakras
    Master Cannoneer Dagryn, High Enforcer Thranok, and Lieutenant Krugruk now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Dragonmaw Flameslinger's Flame Arrows now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman's Chain Heal now heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Iron Juggernaut
    Iron Juggernaut now has less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman
    Earthbreaker Haromm's Froststorm Strike now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Wavebinder Kardris' Froststorm Bolt and Toxic Tornado now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    General Nazgrim
    General Nazgrim's Sundering Blow now has a cap at 4 stacks, allowing him to gain up to a maximum of 25 Rage (50 while in Berserker Stance) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Arcweavers, Kor'kron Assassins, Kor'kron Ironblades, and Kor'kron Warshamans now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Spoils of Pandaria
    Increased the time available before the defense system fully powers up for each quadrant to 360 seconds (up from 300 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Mantid Commanders' Set to Blow ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Crawler Mine's Detonate! ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Disassembled weapons now have less health on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Electrostatic Charge is now also applied to player controlled pets.
    Resolved an issue where Blackfuse Sellsword's Envenomed Shadowstep was causing more damage than intended.
    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Sonic Resonance should no longer damage players that were also the target of his Aim ability.
    Garrosh Hellscream
    Garrosh Hellscream now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Kor'kron Warbringers now haveless health on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Farseer Wolf Riders now have less health and their Ancestral Chain Heal heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Minion of Y'Shaarj's Empowering Corruption is now less effective on Raid Finder difficulty.
    Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj now increases the health of mind controlled players by 50% (down from a 100% increase) on Raid Finder difficulty.

That's in addition to the ones from last week and the ones a week or so before that. Starting to wonder if it wasn't better to just have the raidwide debuff in place like ICC and DS.

I really don't think Blizzard was aware just how much LFR was being carried in prior versions and how many people would abandon it when Flex came out.

This discussion has been closed.