As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Comics shipping September 27th

2»

• Options
    Adaemus1sfAdaemus1sf Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Chuck Austen's X-Men run, or his Uncanny X-Men run, or whatever book he butchered. It started off interesting, with Juggernaut turning himself over to authorities for trial, with She-Hulk defending him. Then, for some reason (Chuck Austen), they ended up having sex, which has never been mentioned since. Right now, of course, She-Hulk is married to Man-Wolf.

Adaemus1sf on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Keith wrote:
    munch, who is the guy next to sue in your sig?
    I think that's Rocket Red.

Yup.
    Sentry wrote:
    Way back in one of the X-Men books... when she was his lawyer after he became a good guy.

I think Austen wrote that. It was actually later referenced in She-Hulk's own book. Doc Samson was talking to her about how her wild sex binges were self-destructive or something and then brought up the fact that she even had sex with Juggernaut. She denied it with something like, "Everyone keeps saying that! It never happened!"

Munch on
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Munch wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    munch, who is the guy next to sue in your sig?
    I think that's Rocket Red.

Yup.
    Sentry wrote:
    Way back in one of the X-Men books... when she was his lawyer after he became a good guy.

I think Austen wrote that. It was actually later referenced in She-Hulk's own book. Doc Samson was talking to her about how her wild sex binges were self-destructive or something and then brought up the fact that she even had sex with Juggernaut. She denied it with something like, "Everyone keeps saying that! It never happened!"

Ha... considering the issue has them waking up in bed together... her all sweaty, naked, and green... man, why aren't I reading her book? lol... regardless, Juggernaut is awesome.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Sentry wrote:
    Ha... considering the issue has them waking up in bed together... her all sweaty, naked, and green... man, why aren't I reading her book? lol... regardless, Juggernaut is awesome.

Yeah, it was undoubtedly just a pot-shot by Slott directed at Austen, along with a subtle attempt at a pseudo retcon. Which is kind of funny given Slott's insistence that Squirrel Girl beat up the real Dr. Doom, MODOK, Thanos, etc. after Byrne tried to retcon away her victory over Doom.

Munch on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2006
    I don't read She-Hulk because I can't really afford to right now

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Geebs, I've done things* just to afford my comics. Things Geebs. How can you do any less?

*work a crappy job+

+sucking dick for five bucks^

^no not really$

$seriously though it's just five bucks

stop PMing me you fucks I work in a library

Munch on
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2006
    man I wasn't even picking captain america up untill this week for some reason

I've got to redo my pull list

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    hughtronhughtron __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2006
    DrDoomSquirrels.gif
    "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!"

hughtron on
    minisy3.gif
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    hughtron wrote:
    DrDoomSquirrels.gif
    "Confound these wretched rodents! For every one I fling away, a dozen more vex me!"

dude, that's like, out of continuity. swear to god.

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I dunno... it would explain Doom's irrational fear of rodents now.

Did anyone read Cable and Deadpool this week?

[spoiler:f42706e104] you got psychos like me runnin' around much less your Dr. Dooms and Squirrel Girls--[/spoiler:f42706e104]

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2006
    Sentry wrote:
    I dunno... it would explain Doom's irrational fear of rodents now.

Did anyone read Cable and Deadpool this week?

[spoiler:287923ccd6] you got psychos like me runnin' around much less your Dr. Dooms and Squirrel Girls--[/spoiler:287923ccd6]
    You evil, evil man.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    To be fair, I was super pissed when I missed She-Hulk #7.

It's one of my weekly "must haves", up there with Amazing Spider-man.

The Muffin Man on