Options

Etc. Bears and Bespoke, A Thread of Fashion

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Dat hair

Dat hair forever

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That's some epic hair.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    It is odd that everyone is so darn good looking!

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    it's fucked up is what it is

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    it's fucked up is what it is

very

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    i'm calling the fukcing coppers cos this can't go on

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    MISC STOP

FISHMAN

EVERYBODY STOP BEING SO GREAT

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ...HAMMER TIME

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    "999 how can I help you?"

"I've got a crime against nature here"

• Options
    put to death all sexy people

• Options
    Now I'm legit listening to U Can't Touch This at 7:24 in the morning on a Friday.

What has my life become?

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    you mean aside from awesome?

• Options
    edited March 2014
    faq says these things while clearly dodging the fact that he himself.......is a good looking man

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    good looking and sexy , they aint teh same.

If I said, man that's a beautiful horse, don't mean I wanna be hoping into bed with it.

• Options
    i posit that the fabled "sexy horse" will never be found

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    you aint gonna get me to stop searching

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    i posit that the fabled "sexy horse" will never be found
    With an attitude like that you won't.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Now I'm too legit to quit listening to U Can't Touch This at 7:24 in the morning on a Friday.

What has my life become?

• Options
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Well it looks like yes it will be an incredibly successful crowd-fund but since it is unlikely to ever be sold in actual stores where the majority of people might see it the actual impact/total sales might not be that high

maybe if some bigger doll company buys him up/it gets enough media bump it could be a big thing which could be cool

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Now I'm too legit to quit listening to U Can't Touch This at 7:24 in the morning on a Friday.

What has my life become?

Yeah alright

I'll listen to that too while we're at it

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Everyone who posts here is sexy and I will take a baseball bat to the shins of anyone who disagrees-!

Loving your own appearance is a big part of being attractive, as I have discovered.

Post more pictures. Love yourself, and let the people around you reinforce that love with their own.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I have always considered my constant self-deprecation to be my most sexiest of qualities.

Please do not take that away from me.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Casual friday, bringing the average forumer attractiveness down to the sub-basement.
    IMG_20140307_093627_zpse324bb20.jpg?t=1394203198

• Options
    you're crazy, lady

you look good

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I miss casual Fridays.

• Options
    You look pretty!

I like your necklace, is it a gem stone? I've been wanting to get some gem stone necklaces lately.

• Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Casual friday, bringing the sexy back.
    IMG_20140307_093627_zpse324bb20.jpg?t=1394203198

FTFY

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    Liiya wrote: »
    You look pretty!

I like your necklace, is it a gem stone? I've been wanting to get some gem stone necklaces lately.

My friend bought it for me in a berlin marketplace.

It's some blue glass-type thing (not a gemstone :( ) in a heart shape

I loves it

• Options
    Oooh, I thought it was lapis lazuli colour! Glass might be a god alternative for me!

• Options
    and now that's stuck in my head all day

thanks Nija

• Options
    NijaNija Registered User regular
    You can only thank yourself (and Lost Salient) for getting M.C. Hammer in my head.

You're welcome.

Priest lvl 110 Warlock lvl 9x DK lvl 110 Paladin lvl 9x Rogue lvl 8x

Steam Me
  • Options
    Oooh, I thought it was lapis lazuli colour! Glass might be a god alternative for me!

Probably my favorite necklace for how casual it is
    Necklace_zps34d5cdad.png

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    You look pretty!

I love semi-precious stones. Once I get back to being able to spend money, I'm going to get so much stuff from here. Quartz and Amethyst are my favorites.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    Psykoma wrote: »

Probably my favorite necklace for how casual it is
    Necklace_zps34d5cdad.png

Thats what I'm hoping for - something casual but brings colour! Hmm, if I find something tomorrow I'll post it here :D

• Options
    IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Ugh I need a haircut. My hair has gotten to the stage where it develops random flips and curls and manages to look unkempt no matter what I do

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Options
    Cambiata wrote: »
    You look pretty!

I love semi-precious stones. Once I get back to being able to spend money, I'm going to get so much stuff from here. Quartz and Amethyst are my favorites.

Oh they are so pretty! I love how its a solid stone surrounded by the delicate silver, its balances perfectly. The amethyst ones reminds me of Celtic designs with the swirls.

• Options
    I don't know why but I've never been that big on having metal in my necklaces

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oh my goodness

@psykoma, you literally took my breath away. you are stunning!

• Options
    I am the breath thief!

This discussion has been closed.