As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Penny Arcade: The Series, S4 E4 - Child’s Play Strip: Privateer Press (4th Panel)

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub
zerzhul on

• Options
    AlwaysTheBigSpoonAlwaysTheBigSpoon Registered User regular
    One of the few reasons why I like reading Penny Arcade blog entries about games. I'm alright with them "selling out" because that means they must really like it. I also like and respect their opinions, so that's a factor when I purchase games and read other reviews. They enjoy the games they play and why not reflect it in their medium.

This comment I'm typing out actually reminds me of an interview that Mr. Khoo did explaining Penny Arcade's business and advertising model. That was a good read.

http://www.foster.washington.edu/about/Pages/AlumniProfileRobertKhoo.aspx

• Options
    ObstreperousObstreperous Registered User regular
    I really like these Forth Panel videos, and I kind of wish they'd make more of them.
    I get that time and effort are probably factors, but I keep reading issues of the comic, thinking "I'd love to see how they came up with this one!"

• Options
    Wind LaneWind Lane Registered User regular
    I had no idea they were making PA the series eps again until I was clicking through to watch some of the old eps. Did I miss an announcement? I usually read all the news posts.

• Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    Wind Lane wrote: »
    I had no idea they were making PA the series eps again until I was clicking through to watch some of the old eps. Did I miss an announcement? I usually read all the news posts.

I think it was announced at the same time as Club PA, but it was mentioned earlier in one of Mike's streams.