Options

Dress Like You've Got Your Own Theme Music

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    for whatever reasons I decided to see what else volante is up to and found they're doing DMC clothes now.
    tumblr_n2a46eUkmr1r1ficjo2_1280.jpg

Yes, a thousand times yes. I need that now even though I could never rock it as well as she is.

I really want those shoes

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I try and do dress shopping online, but whenever I do it's only 10-15 minutes before I notice I'm looking at lego.

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    trawling ebay for bad decisions again

sJJ5TON.jpg

TWO PAGES LATER

Your post is an oxymoron. That dress could never be a bad decision.

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    what's up new fashion thread? nothing much over here, just googling "cool bowl cuts"

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Gotta get that inverse bowl

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i'm ton sure i could pull it off

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

please say that's not a thing

• Options

???
    9fuDfI8.jpg

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    The inverse bowl is when you get a bowl that kinda goes in front of your eyes, like down to your cheekbones, and then shave up the neck to the base of your head

It's a dumb indie girl haircut

• Options
    other personal fashion news: I caught a "I like yo swag" from a lady on my walk to the subway this morning

made me feel cool...... very cool

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    First attempt at hippy home-remedy style hair washing. I have just washed my hair with honey, of all things.

It's... cleaner than it was? So yay? Also my shower was delicious.

I fear however that I may attract bears when I leave my house.

I was about to ask which kind of bear, but it's probably both

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    The inverse bowl is when you get a bowl that kinda goes in front of your eyes, like down to your cheekbones, and then shave up the neck to the base of your head

It's a dumb indie girl haircut

scott_pilgrim___hair_like_this_by_dalesoi-d4btocp.png

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular

BOOOOOOOO

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    bowl cuts are for members of the beatles or the three stooges

and i say this while i'm looking like late/post-beatles lennon

• Options
    Just got a hipster youth haircut, gettin' rid of that winter hair buildup

It's kind of asymmetrical, but hey, what do you expect when you pay six dollars for haircuts?

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

BOOOOOOOO

;)

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of universally panning a style. It can be a little thoughtless. It can be not to your liking but calling people who rock a given style dumb is sorta not cool in my opinion.

Unkempt neckbeards are genuinely awful though.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of universally panning a style. It can be a little thoughtless. It can be not to your liking but calling people who rock a given style dumb is sorta not cool in my opinion.

Well then why don't you try working outside in the middle of Winter when it's-40 degrees out!

I have no excuse for Spring, Summer, and Fall.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

Well then why don't you try working outside in the middle of Winter when it's-40 degrees out!

I have no excuse for Spring, Summer, and Fall.

You need to kempt that shit. That's all. No excuses for unkempt allowed.

• Options
    Continental_OpContinental_Op Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    Is there a trick to buying shirts from Uniqlo? I picked up a couple when I was in San Francisco visiting friends at New Years, but we don't have a store were I live yet they are consistently sold out of my size in the colors I want.

Hrmm

I think unfortunately the trick is 'move where there's a Uniqlo' or 'wait it out'

On which note I'm super creepy haunting the website for the release of the Ines de la Fressange stuff because it looks like my jam

Alright, thanks @Lost Salient. We will be getting one here within the year if things on the news are to be believed, in the meantime, my American Apparels will have to do.

Continental_Op on
    XBL - TeenageHead
  • Options
    Anyone else need a hand with frames? Wife is more than happy to help

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I just want to sources something like the same frames I already have ... they're like six years old, can't last forever. But I love 'em.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    dear fashion thread am I crazy for wanting one of these

il_570xN.475456081_ox7g.jpg

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Yes.

Get it anyway.

• Options
    No, but you should probably get the glaive first, to tie the ensemble together

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    It's been a mystery to me for 20 years why Rowan Atkinson ever shaved off his beard.

• Options
    Because it's not regulation for WW1. Unless he had it after goes Fourth, in which case iunno

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The Mr. Bean series was already full of subtle eroticism.

Rowan having a beard during it would've just made it lewd and obvious.

• Options
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Because it's not regulation for WW1. Unless he had it after goes Fourth, in which case iunno

Well, I mean, acting commitments aside.
    It's just such a huge visual improvement. Probably just because it covers more of his face, but still.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I so need to lose this weight OMG. I want to wear all these clothes.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

this is my theme music from now on

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    my warby parker box and tax refund came today, but those aren't even the most exciting things cause I GOT A FULL TIME REAL GROWN UP JOB WITH AWESOME BENEFITS IN A REAL CITY

I am going to have to step up my dressing-professionally game because all of my previous jobs did not give a crap. and will have to figure out how to manage my hair so I'm not going to the office with wet hair every day. also find an apartment and move and all that too but that is not fashion related.

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    @pimento‌ You look so much better without all that hair gosh darn
    I'd say trim the beard down a bit and you'd rock the bald/beard thing

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    It's about TIME you grew up Bits

• Options
    CimmeriiCimmerii SpaceOperaGhost Registered User regular
    I have some Warby Parker (home try on) frames on the way, I am getting prescription sunglasses because I am stupidly light sensitive. Since I might be turning into a vampire, and have a long road trip coming up, I'm doing my best to not have a light headache the entire way from CA to WA.

I picked a range of rather largeish rims with different shapes for maximum coverage/fashion. A bit disappointed that these are sold out in Marble/charcoal, I really like the look.

Hopefully I will not burst into flames in the coming weeks, but if I do, I might as well be fashionably accessorized.

*Internally Screaming*
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

this is my theme music from now on

oh my god what the hell is this it is amazing

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular