Options

The Fall of [Chat]

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    skippy pls be sensitive

it's spelled 'injun'

injun food varies from either traditional and horrifying to modern and diabeetus-inducing.

They had a lot of neat things going form them historically, but their diet wasn't one of them.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    the adventures of a guy who lied about his qualifications to get a IT job

L2KFFX4.png

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ugh working with this prominent rapper is the fucking worst

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    But on the other hand I'm really happy when I think about how the Internet is ubiquitous and even though people will use it to waste the gift of human experience on mindless repetitive tasks there's also the effect of shining light on all the bullshit cultural baggage so even if you're from a podunk town in nowhere, USA you can still learn about sex-positivism and the like.

And the data supports this! Millenials are having more sex, better sex, and less negative side effects associated with lack of education about sex (disease and teen preggos) and all this despite the ineffectual hand-wringing from the older generations.

i believe this is not universally true and that actually rates of sexual contact are down in young people in uk&us for watever raisin
    as near as i can tell literally no one has sex

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    When there isn't a white person in a restaurant they bring out the trill food

it's orders of magnitude more beautiful and noble than un-trill food

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    tell us more... or as much as you can because of contracts and all.

Why is it the worst?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Elldren wrote: »
    But on the other hand I'm really happy when I think about how the Internet is ubiquitous and even though people will use it to waste the gift of human experience on mindless repetitive tasks there's also the effect of shining light on all the bullshit cultural baggage so even if you're from a podunk town in nowhere, USA you can still learn about sex-positivism and the like.
    And the data supports this! Millenials are having more sex, better sex, and less negative side effects associated with lack of education about sex (disease and teen preggos) and all this despite the ineffectual hand-wringing from the older generations.
    I am reasonably certain the human experience is actually inside.
    i believe this is not universally true and that actually rates of sexual contact are down in young people in uk&us for watever raisin

oh well yeah i guess u have to look at the subset of ppl who go outside and shiz

who the fuck goes outside?

like there's anything out there

Nature, beauty, truth, the human experience
    Reasonably sure the human experience is inside.

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    man the internet connections sucked in the 18th century

and the best lol champion was Darius

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    TOQYxUu.png

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

Then where did all these videos come from?

• Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

oh well yeah i guess u have to look at the subset of ppl who go outside and shiz

who the fuck goes outside?

like there's anything out there

Nature, beauty, truth, the human experience

Bugs, Cold, Bugs, Heat, Bugs.

No thanks.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    tell us more... or as much as you can because of contracts and all.

Why is it the worst?

It's Kanye, and Van is marketing his new air freshener Febreezus

I didn't sign no NDA.
    GET DUNKED ON

• Options
    Winky wrote: »

Then where did all these videos come from?
    it's all CG

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    TOQYxUu.png

this guy is an asshole

• Options
    0U1PHgB.png

• Options
    i'm sorry deebs that's clearly a lie

working with kanye would be awesome

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    double bonus. i don't have to take my mom to work today

i am so pumped on life right now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    also is vanguard a ghost writer

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    This sounds pretty fake, Cass

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    skippy pls be sensitive

it's spelled 'injun'

injun food varies from either traditional and horrifying to modern and diabeetus-inducing.

They had a lot of neat things going form them historically, but their diet wasn't one of them.

andrew zimmern ate with some native americans in the southwest once

it was like a goat or something, and they were going to use all the parts

nod, nod

they took out the intestine I think and were like, wrapping it around something and grilling it

okay, I'm with you so far

and then when he bit into it andrew was like whoa, there's still a bullet in the chamber

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod

decrease in physical mobility (i.e., less cars, less going places)

decrease in in-person social contact (vidja, forums, social media)

increase in ugliness and obesity and nerdiness and narcissism

okay maybe i made that last one up

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    TOQYxUu.png

this guy is an asshole
    As a corporate imposter I sympathize with this man so much.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    why would you work with a raper

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Why am I at work and not pushing buttons on my drum machine >: (

@TL DR I got the dark techno library and barely even started exploring it. I made a lot of screwfaces as I hit kick drums. There are many spooky sounds and I am going to look at how they assembled them. I used to be super sound design nerd and left it on the back burner this time because I wanted to get more into finger drummy performance first.

But now I have the itch to make Evil Bonks.

I also impulse-bought this other library of floaty gauzy pretty left field jazzy stuff at the same time.

So I can combine them and have something dark and spooky and soft and pretty*

*like I like my women

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    What is even the appeal of an open faced sandwich? You're like losing half the convenience right there.

we don't call it "open faced sandwich"

we call sandwiches smørbrød and we call open faced sandwiches "bread"

or "a slice of bread"

topping being implied

it is the basic state of bread as food

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Irond Will wrote: »

no

no you didn't

• Options
    I have some spread and I have a slice of bread and I put one on the other and done

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    This sounds pretty fake, Cass

so you're officially an adult now 'cause you look at a funny story online and try to go all sherlock holmes on it instead of just laughing

cXcP1Le.png

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Deebaser wrote: »
    The first one looks like dosa.
    The second one looks like a grilled cheese meal ration from a dystopia where all good things were banned and the rich elites eat at taco bell

got to be easier to eat than a regular dosa tho

i would give it a try

a place in harvard square serves north indian curries in rolled up naan or paratha like a burrito

also has various chutney and veggies you can ask them to put on

like a chipotle

it is a masterstroke

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »

no

no you didn't

the narcissism is just him though

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    In my experience, people are much better looking than they used to be. Ugliness is like at an all-time low.

• Options
    I want some indian food now : (

i am having nerds over tonight and maybe we will order it

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    skippy pls be sensitive

it's spelled 'injun'

andrew zimmern ate with some native americans in the southwest once

it was like a goat or something, and they were going to use all the parts

nod, nod

they took out the intestine I think and were like, wrapping it around something and grilling it

okay, I'm with you so far

and then when he bit into it andrew was like whoa, there's still a bullet in the chamber

i seent it.

i laughed.

i squirmed.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    B71tIlx.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    "Exploring a dark techno library" sounds like a Shadowrun campaign.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Do you guys know what else is outside?

The land of not being a big baby and getting some fresh air

Puts hair on your chest, etc.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    bought this Chicken Fresco Salad from fairway. figured it'd last a few meals, lunch for 3-4 days

or I'll eat all of it within 24 hours of getting home. at least it survived the first night.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    of course i googled pajama butt slut

of course.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ATY0kCE.jpg

oh no cass im pretty sure that picture is fake

penguins dont actually talk

This discussion has been closed.