As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Draft stuck in my drafts across all threads

UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIREBUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
A post I just made in the SE webcomic thread is showing as a saved draft in every thread I visit. I went to My Drafts and deleted it (where it was showing as a draft for the SE Youtube thread), and My Drafts is now empty, but every new thread I visit it's still there, waiting to be posted again. Quoted the draft/post below.
I did it

My very first posting of a new page of a popular webcomic

now you are truly home

welcome

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    I did it

My very first posting of a new page of a popular webcomic

now you are truly home

welcome

EDIT: Tried posting it again by itself to see if that cleared the draft. It did not, it was back when I reloaded the page.

Also when I choose to edit a post, the text of the post isn't in the edit box, only the stuck draft text is

UnbrokenEva on
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Nevermind, it was a browser extension acting up. Please lock/delete.

This discussion has been closed.