As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post Acq Inc Music Question

ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
After the Twitch stream ended, they played an awesome rock version of some Dragon Quest battle music. Anyone know who it's from?

• Options
    No one has any idea? It was an awesome arrangement. I'd love to know who I could buy it from.

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    I tried to find it on OCReMix and Dwelling of Duels but no luck. I wouldn't mind finding it myself so I'll post again in here if I happen to come across it.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    Yeah, OCRemix was the first place I went after a Google search gave me nothing. I wish there was a place where they logged every track in the list.

• Options
    HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    I'm hoping that PAX panel/waiting room playlist music gets listed in a more official form in the future. I've tried to use Soundcloud to ID some songs, but the ambient crowd noise makes it pretty hard to get a clean sample.

"Perception is reality." -unknown