As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

True, False, File Not Found

PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet BustersTasting FruitRegistered User regular
Not just the three boolean states anymore!

Started getting this error about a minute ago, happens on about a third of pageloads, but particularly on threads

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I have also observed this error and it was giving me continuous "File Not Found" errors on the FTL thread in G+T especially (which has a lot of images added to it).

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Still getting?

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Nope, occasional code updating page but much less frequent

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Yeah I've been occasionally updating the code a couple times in the last 30 minutes or so. Normal.

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I was clicking the FTL thread for a bit and it didn't happen again. Possibly we just caught you doing something :P

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.